Jade Jupiter Discussion

I think MF-H Jade Kerbecs CH120MF (120 Height, Tornado Stalled) would have the best potential.
Arupaeo, I'll help you out with the tests when I get a Jade Jupiter. I didn't have much hope for Jade except for in Stamina customs. So I'll be eagerly waiting for your Stamina tests!
I'll help too when I get mine :0

Anyways, you guys are hating on Jade too much. Obviously it isn't suited against Basalt in Stamina, why not try Defense with RB, as he already did? This shows that Jade actually does something. If anything, Arupaeo, you should try:

MF-H Jade Jupiter [Free-Ball] (balls can move) GB145RB VS. MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF

GB145 will completely balance this! Please try!
Stamina Tests against some top tier combos from the competitive metal fight beyblade combos thread. This info will also be added to the OP.

Jade Jupiter 145WD vs. Earth Bull 145WD
alternating shots
Jade Jupiter 145WD 1/20 (0 OS, 1 KO)
Earth Bull 145WD 19/20 (19 OS, 0 KO)
Jade Jupiter wins 5%

One surprising KO came after Jade caught underneath Earth and sent it toward the edge, then another feather-light kiss by Jade gently pushed Earth out of the stadium.

Jade Jupiter 145D vs. Burn Bull 145D
alternating shots
Jade Jupiter 145D 0/20 (0 OS, 0 KO)
Burn Bull 145D 20/20 (20 OS, 0 KO)
Jade Jupiter wins 0%

No contest here. Burn looked like it wanted Jade to come back in so that it could outspin it twice from a single launch. (Hyperbole here, I didn't try it)

Jade Jupiter 85WD vs. Burn Bull 85WD
alternating shots
Jade Jupiter 85WD 0/20 (0 OS, 0 KO)
Burn Bull 85WD 20/20 (20 OS, 0 KO)
Jade Jupiter wins 0%

Same as above, no contest.

Jade Jupiter 230WD vs. Burn Bull 230WD
alternating shots
Jade Jupiter 230WD 2/20 (0 OS, 2 KO)
Burn Bull 230WD 18/20 (18 OS, 0 KO)
2 ties were reshot
Jade Jupiter wins 10%

Is this a glimmer of hope for Jade? These matches were closer than the record shows. both beys were close to death by the end, and if Jade didn't bump Burn out during the big wide swings it just got outspun by maybe 5-10 rotations.

Jade Jupiter 230WD vs. Burn Bull 85WD
alternating shots
Jade Jupiter 230WD 8/20 (8 OS, 0 KO)
Burn Bull 85WD 12/20 (12 OS, 0 KO)
4 ties were reshot
Jade Jupiter wins 40%

This one was a lot closer! Jade up on 230 was destabilized by Burn Bull on 85 if you can believe it, so the end of each match had both beys doing some version of the triangle of death. Who died first seemed like it was pretty flukey, but Burn Bull had the slight edge here.

Jade Jupiter 85WD vs. Burn Bull 230WD
alternating shots
Jade Jupiter 85WD 0/20 (0 OS, 0 KO)
Burn Bull 230WD 20/20 (20 OS, 0 KO)
Jade Jupiter wins 0%

I thought that if low track Burn could destabilize Jade, maybe the reverse would be true...? But I was wrong.

Soooo. Is Jade a good stamina wheel? Not so much.

Next: On to defense and attack combos!
Try a MF - Jade Bull R145WD!
Can you please try MF-H Jade Kerbecs R145MF against Basalt Jupiter BD145RB
It seems like very little will come from Jade after all these tests. Shadow: Those tests were done with VariAres specifically because it can be used as a OHKO combination, and in the plastic generation metal tip bases were used. R145 was to provide extra recoil/smash/whatever. I think OP would have mentioned Jade having a lot of recoil, but looking at the wheel, I doubt it.
It would be better to use OP's time with testing RB in relation to RS and maybe even use RB for attack? :V
(Aug. 11, 2011  6:34 PM)Dan Wrote: It seems like very little will come from Jade after all these tests. Shadow: Those tests were done with VariAres specifically because it can be used as a OHKO combination, and in the plastic generation metal tip bases were used. R145 was to provide extra recoil/smash/whatever. I think OP would have mentioned Jade having a lot of recoil, but looking at the wheel, I doubt it.
It would be better to use OP's time with testing RB in relation to RS and maybe even use RB for attack? :V

Not a bad idea. Certainly RB is a part that shows much more promise than Jade...

I'll still finish out the other Jade tests though later, as I'd like to be thorough about it and give folks as realistic an impression as i can.
It seems like Jade is one of those pure type wheels. Looking forward for tests against attack types with Jade using defense bottoms, and use Basalt for the comparison.

On a side note, I have a feeling that GB145 might come in handy with Jade, as opposed to BD145.

If you have the time and deem viable, do try Jade GB145 RB against the attacks. It'd be much appreciated.
I'm quite in disappointment.

I was really hping Jade itself would be great, but I'm hoping my try with Arupaeo with: MF-H Jade Jupier [Free Ball] GB145RB will work against MF LLD BD145LRF.

BTW, Arupaeo, do you think you could do that combo I said above this sentence with other Top Tier Attack Types as well?
Is the mode really called "Free Ball Mode"?

Stamina tests were really disapointing. I was expecting more, but whatever.
(Aug. 11, 2011  9:07 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Is the mode really called "Free Ball Mode"?

Stamina tests were really disapointing. I was expecting more, but whatever.

No, it is Stamina Mode or Defense Mode.
(Aug. 11, 2011  7:45 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'm quite in disappointment.

I was really hping Jade itself would be great, but I'm hoping my try with Arupaeo with: MF-H Jade Jupier [Free Ball] GB145RB will work against MF LLD BD145LRF.

BTW, Arupaeo, do you think you could do that combo I said above this sentence with other Top Tier Attack Types as well?

Yes, i will be able to do that test. I've been doing some non-Jade rubber ball testing but should be able to return to jade Jupiter tomorrow.
Can you test this, MF-H/MF Scythe Bull BD145RB?
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:01 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Can you test this, MF-H/MF Scythe Bull BD145RB?

No, because this topic is about Jade Jupiter only.
Ok, I don't have my jade jupiter yet, but I'm just sayn somethiing, lol, so don't get all angry.
So all the tests start with Jade Jupiter BD145, even though BD145 is a staple for metal wheel testing, I think there should be diversity.

My order of Testing:
-BD145CS
-BD145RF
-230CS
-230D/WD
-TH170D/WD
-GB145XF
-GB145D/WD
-90D/WD
-85D

This testing method covers all types of beys.
Attack: Jade Jupiter BD145/GB145RF/XF
Defence: Jade Jupiter 230/BD145CS
Stamina: Jade Jupiter 230/GB145D/WD
Balance: Jade Jupiter 90/895D
Thats right color coded.
Oh Yeeeaah (Click to View)
Thanks for these tests, Jade seems disappointing. I was also wondering, since there are tests with Rubber Ball in the OP, if you could test MF-H Jade Aquario BD145RB against a left spin blade rather than Lynx. I was thinking along the lines of Lightning L Drago + BD145 or Vari Ares on CH120.

Thanks
Aw! I am disappointed by Jade's performance. Expected quite a lot from it. Only if further tests could prove that its good, then I'd be happy. I see it has quite good win rates against Beat Lynx and Gravity Perseus...
That's probably because of its shape. I do not like that Random Gap...

We should try different, good-fitting clear wheels as well.
Grips with Beylaunchers on a BB-10

MF Jade Jupiter S130RS vs MF LLD90RF
Jade 0/10 LLD 10/10
0%

MF Jade Jupiter S130RB vs MF LLD90RF
Jade 1/10 LLD 9/10
10%

MF Jade Jupiter GB145RB vs MF LLD90RF
Jade 3/10 LLD 7/10
30%

MF Jade Jupiter S130RB vs MF Blitz Hurcleo 100RF
Jade 0/10 Blitz 10/10
0%

MF Jade Jupiter GB145RB vs MF Blitz Hurcleo 100RF
Jade 0/10 Blitz 10/10
0%

MF Jade Jupiter S130RB vs MF Beat Lynx H145RF
Jade 3/10 Beat 7/10
30%

I see potential with jade... a stall attack combo might work better... as not enough weight to compete with Blitz and the like
Thanks for the tests. If possible could you do some tests for stamina? What do you mean not enough weight? Smash attack is what's important for attack combos.
I will have results soon, but take note that it wont be for a while. Jade really is dissapointing.
Could It be tested with other Spin Tracks( I.e 230, GB145)
It still does terrible, I did some tests on GB145 already there is such a chunk of it just worthless.