Jade Jupiter Discussion

Hey I haven;t seen my luck it Random Booster so I decide to wait for Jade to come in Starter in SK ver.
So please test this: Jade Jupiter D : D (defense mode- f tip) vs Beat Lynx S130 RF/ VariAres BD145 RF
Jade Jupiter D : D (Stamina mode- WB tip) vs Scythe Kronos BD145EDS/ Phantom Orion B : D
well i never really expected jade to be great for defense since takara tomy dosent make defense type wheels with low recoil
can someone do proper attack tests for jade like alot of them?
BBS???
it would be appreciated I say this cause I just want to know exactly how good it is...
(Oct. 03, 2011  2:57 PM)H8R Wrote: can someone do proper attack tests for jade like alot of them?
BBS???
it would be appreciated I say this cause I just want to know exactly how good it is...

I did a bunch, can't find my results, but it is HORRID... Jade is the biggest disappointment in Bey history IMO... the RB and S130 are the best part, and put them on another wheel... they get much higher win %...
These arent official tests but I beat a MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170D with Jade Orion C145MF 3-1 at a tournament

I believe Jade has great smash...
I cant do tested because my Beylaunchers have all broken.
When I get my LR I will do these tests:
Jade Wolf BD145RF VS L-Drago Destroy S130RF
Jade Wolf BD145MF VS L-Drago Destroy S130RF
Jade Wolf BD145RSF VS L-Drago Destroy S130RF
Jade Wolf AD145D VS L-Drago Destroy BD145MF

I chose Wolf because Wolf aligns with Jade's shape when in Stamina Mode
(Oct. 16, 2011  10:51 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: These arent official tests but I beat a MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170D with Jade Orion C145MF 3-1 at a tournament

Why BD145 it sucks for attack!
it's only use is with LLD and in some cases VariAres...
Because Jade is best with BD145 in my opinion
(Oct. 16, 2011  3:19 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Because Jade is best with BD145 in my opinion
well since I don't have it I can't say but yeah It's hard to believe because BD145 should take all the hits rendering jade useless...
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:18 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  10:51 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: These arent official tests but I beat a MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170D with Jade Orion C145MF 3-1 at a tournament

...You've tested BD145 with every popular attack combo, then, I assume? I'd hope so if you're going to try to make statements like that.
(Oct. 16, 2011  3:21 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:18 PM)H8R Wrote:

...You've tested BD145 with every popular attack combo, then, I assume? I'd hope so if you're going to try to make statements like that.

BD145 covers contact points and renders nearly every attack wheel in the metagame incapable of making meaningful metal-on-metal impact. VariAres and Lightning are the(best) exceptions, and only due to very specific designs. This is common knowledge. I am not sure how BD145 fits on Jade Jupiter, however.
(Oct. 16, 2011  3:26 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  3:21 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:18 PM)H8R Wrote: Why BD145 it sucks for attack!

BD145 covers contact points and renders nearly every attack wheel in the metagame incapable of making meaningful metal-on-metal impact. VariAres and Lightning are the(best) exceptions, and only due to very specific designs. This is common knowledge. I am not sure how BD145 fits on Jade Jupiter, however.

That is not necessarily true, BD145 allows for metal/metal contact vs High track opponents, its great with all the L-Drago's, Hell, Gravity, Bakushin(quasi-attack)... the hits are nullified only on small diameter attack wheels vs another BD145... but against a normal 145, it allows for simultaneous Metal/metal AND spin track contact, which can be quite powerful, in the right combo that is, it really depends on the shape of the wheel(Blitz=bad on the disk, while Gravity=good), and Jade might be alright on the Boost Disk, I havn't tried it myself, so I cannot say for sure...

(Oct. 16, 2011  4:06 PM)gibsonmac Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  3:26 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  3:21 PM)Corey Wrote: ...You've tested BD145 with every popular attack combo, then, I assume? I'd hope so if you're going to try to make statements like that.

That is not necessarily true, BD145 allows for metal/metal contact vs High track opponents, its great with all the L-Drago's, Hell, Gravity, Bakushin(quasi-attack)... the hits are nullified only on small diameter attack wheels vs another BD145... but against a normal 145, it allows for simultaneous Metal/metal AND spin track contact, which can be quite powerful, in the right combo that is, it really depends on the shape of the wheel(Blitz=bad on the disk, while Gravity=good), and Jade might be alright on the Boost Disk, I havn't tried it myself, so I cannot say for sure...

Obviously BD145 works well with Hell - that's not even a necessary statement. I've never actually seen much mention of its use with any L-Drago but Lightning, and I did legitimately forget Gravity.
oh yeah forgot gravity but yeah BD145MF is the only good variant
and even that is mostly spin steal
Yeah its great with MLD and an EDS, LDD isn't AS good as the others, but it still gets it done...

Anyhow, tested the Jade BD145 combo

Jade Beafowl BD145RF vs MFH Libra GB145RSF
Jade 0-10
Libra 10-10

Jade 0%

I also tried it on a CH120XF setup, and after 6 straight losses, I gave up...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Jade is the biggest disappointment in Beyblade history... its only good for the S130, and maybe the RB(verdict is still out on the RB, I've found one good combo for it).