[JOLIET, ILLINOIS] BEY-REVOLUTION - August 27, 2011 [LIMIT REACHED]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

8/8 Attendees - [FULL HOUSE]

ENTRANCE FEES
The World Beyblade Organization [WBO] charges a $5 USD fee for enterance at any WBO organized tournament. Players with a Blader Passport can enter free. This tournament's fee goes to the : World Beyblade Organization. It will help for upgrades to: the website itself, rewards, prizes, and events.

Date and Time:
This tournament will be starting at August 27th, 2011.
We highly suggest you arrive around 6:30 PM for some free-play. At 7:00, we will provide lunch, snacks, and drinks. After forth, the tourney will begin at around 7:30 PM. Should end approximately at around 8:30 to 8:45.

Venue: Alpine Park, Joliet [IL]
This park is full of tables, and a huge roof. In any chance or rain, tourney can still continue with no flaw.

Map:

Expected Turnout: 8 PEOPLE LIMIT ! Please let us know if you can attend ASAP ! [LIMIT REACHED- FULL HOUSE]

Format: Round Robin.

Attendance List:
Code:
BeyBladestation
BeyCenter
SilverPoseidon
InfernoX
HeatCABoy
CABoyBlade[ACCOUNT MADE ON JUNE 29th]
Z-Blader [ACCOUNT MADE ON JUNE 29TH]
MABoyBlade [ACCOUNT MADE ON JUNE 29th] (CABoyBlade's Brother)

Possible/Maybe's:
BladerEinstein

Prizes!:
~1st Place - Bey of Choice w/ $35 USD Limit
~2nd Place - Bey of Choice w/ $20-$25 USD Limit
~3rd Place - Accessory of Choice w/ $10 USD Limit

Judges!:
BeyBladestation
BeyCenter
SilverPoseidon

[ALL JUDGES PARTICIPATING]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Yes, its official! can't wait.
I just want to make a note that we do not wish to make this sort of restricted forum a regular occurrence, and with the videos that will be provided from this tournament, we will see how it goes.
Well, we're trying not to be restricted.

But at most, as I said to Kai-V, we all wanted to be able to hold a tourney we've been waiting for. As I said, the kids around us always want tourneys, but unfortunately I cannot do it with random people.

Hopefully everyone's mind changes about the tourney after the videos!
You are going to have Block Round Robin with 8 people ? The minimum for Block Round Robin is 12 entrants

World Beyblade Organization Event Guide Wrote:Round Robin Block System
This format is only permitted for tournaments with 12 or more entrants.
Ah, yes, I did not see that either : it will have to be Round Robin. With only eight people, if you cannot do it, then perhaps you should not hold a tournament ...
Sorry, I realized that forgot to change it!

Yes, it is Round Robin. Not the block one.
Why can't you do a tournament with random people? Where is the fun of restricting yourself to people you already know?
It's more of the people involved.

Where I am, the kids wanted a tourney, they're like young so I didn't want them with strangers.
can i please come???
(Aug. 23, 2011  10:03 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: It's more of the people involved.

Where I am, the kids wanted a tourney, they're like young so I didn't want them with strangers.
Every new friend starts out as a stranger.
(Aug. 24, 2011  7:25 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  10:03 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: It's more of the people involved.

Every new friend starts out as a stranger.

thats weird, i said the same thing about the whole restriction thing, but bbs said that you dekailo have these private tournies all the time.... weird.
No, not all the time.

I was talking/reffering to her "My Little Pony" one..

Now let's stop talking about this..

MrBlade

Sorry

EDIT: Sorry for Double Post Below, yes! We are now on Upcoming Events!
so bbs i will bring my stadium also for the tourney

can i come please i live kinda around u
actually i think infintie libra live closest but still the limit is full srry to everybody who cant come
I live in plainfield too! So I probably live closest. Only like 5 mins depending on traffic. Reserve a spot for me on the next tourny.
Woo! Tomorrow is tourney day!

Hope ya guys all are pumped! SilverPoeidon will be bringing an attack stadium. Come around me if you got to.
wait then which attack stadium are we using for the tourney mine or Bcs
Both, to speed up the process.
Okay! Everything's set now, I have gotten extra launchers if anyone needs, them, and if any weather should occur, I have gotten the place to go!

Thanks, Commitee!
K I'm ready to go
and I will be there.
tournament today im phsyced im readt to go also and i will be there
Nice guys, bring on the heat! I'm gonna contact the others.

Everyone is confirmed, everything is ready!
FULL WINNING COMBOS READ THIS:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning-Combinations

IT JUST HAPPENED GUYS! Amazing! Everything went well, battles to remember!

Okay, here are the PLACES!:

1st Place: BeyBladestation [Winning Combo: MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS]
2nd Place: BeyCenter [Winning Combo: MF Scythe Kronos [Stamina] AD145EDS
3rd Place: SilverPoseidon [Winning Combo: MF Basalt Bull GB145CS]

and well, if we counted 4th!

4th place: CABoyBlade!!! [Nice JOB MAN!: Winning Combo: MF Basalt Bull GB145DS]

Other combos will be posted in the Winning COmbos Thread!

CHECK WINNING COMBOS THREAD!