JADE JUPITER, DUO URANUS, BEAT LYNX, FUSION HADES

Hello! I have the following beyblades for sale! How much does each actually cost? Some are from suppliers and some are from booster packs and having one is actually based on luck.

People charge collectors for 150+ or even 200 yet when you list it with the same price, no one is interested. People will say it's overpriced. So I mean you know, in order not to humiliate myself, what is the BEST and INAPPOPRIATE prices for each beys that I have? Each booster packs costs 10 usd each here on our country.

Thanks!
(Feb. 25, 2021  1:46 PM)nealteuchi Wrote: Hello! I have the following beyblades for sale! How much does each actually cost? Some are from suppliers and some are from booster packs and having one is actually based on luck.

People charge collectors for 150+ or even 200 yet when you list it with the same price, no one is interested. People will say it's overpriced. So I mean you know, in order not to humiliate myself, what is the BEST and INAPPOPRIATE prices for each beys that I have? Each booster packs costs 10 usd each here on our country.

Thanks!

If they’re all like new 150+is reasonable. All of these beys are really hard to get out of rb.
(Feb. 25, 2021  3:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  1:46 PM)nealteuchi Wrote: Hello! I have the following beyblades for sale! How much does each actually cost? Some are from suppliers and some are from booster packs and having one is actually based on luck.

Thanks!

If they’re all like new 150+is reasonable. All of these beys are really hard to get out of rb.

I have Jade Jupiter. Not in box but in really good condition as in brand new condition. Tried listing it for 150. Even reduced the price to 130, they think Im stupid like wtf.

I also have Duo uranus planning to sell for the same prize. But I dont want to be humiliated for just the price.
(Feb. 25, 2021  3:16 PM)nealteuchi Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  3:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If they’re all like new 150+is reasonable. All of these beys are really hard to get out of rb.

I have Jade Jupiter. Not in box but in really good condition as in brand new condition. Tried listing it for 150. Even reduced the price to 130, they think Im stupid like wtf.

I also have Duo uranus planning to sell for the same prize. But I dont want to be humiliated for just the price.

I think they dont buy cause the normal MF beys cost like 10  usd
but since these are takara tomy and rare, the price is fine
I think its because they usually buy hasbro and dont know this is rare
(Feb. 25, 2021  3:51 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  3:16 PM)nealteuchi Wrote: I have Jade Jupiter. Not in box but in really good condition as in brand new condition. Tried listing it for 150. Even reduced the price to 130, they think Im stupid like wtf.

I think they dont buy cause the normal MF beys cost like 10  usd
but since these are takara tomy and rare, the price is fine
I think its because they usually buy hasbro and dont know this is rare

Finally someone understands me. Like it took me 14 boxes of random boosters bought online just for the hades and lynx and they want to buy mine for 20 like wtf less than sf.