It's here: THE BEYPOINT SYSTEM IS BACK!

epic dats is so cool its back on :] !!!! i cant wait to et some points!!
(May. 07, 2010  11:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 07, 2010  10:59 AM)Trik Wrote: This is great news!!
It's just a bit disappointing that there isn't a tournament in sydney...
Have you even read this ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Australi...#pid267218

Oh, Woops!
Sorry, didnt really think they would post that kind of news in that thread.
It's ok lol. I'll be putting the actual thread up soon hopefully.
Awesome. May have to plan a few tournaments here to see if we can't get enough people to make it official.
Awesome Release.
Just In time for our Tournaments too!
The Quetz Quest Was a Great Idea, Just Getting Myself Even More Riled Up!!!
Question: I was told that our tournaments might be counted in the new release of bey points. So would last years tournament bey points which hasn't been counted yet, will it count on this one or no?
sorry 2 b out of topic here but how do i battle 2 earn bey points
(May. 20, 2010  7:38 PM)lilzz Wrote: sorry 2 b out of topic here but how do i battle 2 earn bey points
... You participate in tournaments we approved ... This is all written in the Beypoint rules ...
I don't want to sound greedy or anything but what about a metal face as a prize? Or can that be considered a mystery prize?
Obviously we went for what we had easiest access to. We usually think Beyblades are better prizes, so unless it was part of our planned "Mystery Prizes", then there will most likely not be Metal Faces.
Hey Kai-V How does the Spanish Forum Members will use this system??? if we haven´t official events
Then you cannot use it. Of course we want to make people participate in more tournaments ...
hey how do u get bey points
(May. 23, 2010  7:55 PM)dragon Wrote: hey how do u get bey points
Are you serious.
(May. 23, 2010  8:32 PM)dragon Wrote: yes i'm
I gave you a warning. You clearly have not read the first post, which happens to be the actual announcement, because I have bolded the only way Beypoints will be taken.
i got a qeustion kai-v so does this mean if i live really far away and i actually found a way to come to some tourneys i actually be able to join the quest for quetz
(Jun. 03, 2010  10:39 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i got a qeustion kai-v so does this mean if i live really far away and i actually found a way to come to some tourneys i actually be able to join the quest for quetz
Absolutely. Just by attending a tournament, you get one Credit, so depending on how good you do in your matches, other Credits might be added to your profile as well.
thx kai-v oh and is the quetz brand new or used or mint
(Jun. 07, 2010  11:22 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: thx kai-v oh and is the quetz brand new or used or mint
It is new.
Example: If I host a tournament do I get Credits
(Jun. 07, 2010  1:30 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Example: If I host a tournament do I get Credits
Yes, you would get 1 Credit for organising the tournament, and 1 Credit for attending your tournament.
The prospect of winning a quetz if you live in england is laughable. If you dont live in London youll be lucky to even hear about one tourny a year
Why don't you create your own tourny rather than relying on other people?