It's been a while.

I was doing some work, took a break and found my blades, then decided to search around for some news on the franchise and found the new toyline announcement followed by this place. Nice to see some familiar names from the old BD days. I used to go by Knight_Draciel, but I haven't used that moniker in ages. I had quite a laugh at seeing phrases like "Wolborg MS killers" and zombie not used in the common brain-dead context again...it feels like it's been ages.

tl;dr hi to you say hi if you remember me (or if you don't, I guess) or don't say hi do whatever you want, really
Welcome back to the community! Smile

I wasn't around BD long before it closed, so I don't remember you. Somebody around here is bound to though.
I do remember you. Welcome back to the community!
Beywiki is a giant fate magnet...welcome to the boards!
Hey there and welcome to Beywiki! Man the amount of people on this community is constantly growing, its great!! =)
...you were Knight Draciel? I never knew Knight Draciel = Mantic!
sup
i was at BD, not really superactive though, had about 200-300 or so posts
i remember you

you were on my msn list for ages, haha
Bey Brad Wrote:I do remember you. Welcome back to the community!
Nice to be back! I see you've stopped using Tamer now.

Composer of Requiems Wrote:...you were Knight Draciel? I never knew Knight Draciel = Mantic!
Haha, really? I operated under the assumption that most people did, this is somewhat odd to hear. Nice to see you're back too, I remember you contributed a fair bit.

Artie Wrote:i remember you

you were on my msn list for ages, haha
Holy carp, it's Artie. It has been ages...something wonky happened with hotmail's address book and I lost a bunch of email addresses from my list, so I apologize if you were wondering why I suddenly fell off the map.