Is your favorite song by an artist that nobody knows about?

Long title, I know:\. Well mine is by K'naan (Wavin' Flag/ Take a Minute) and another is by Martin Solveig and Dragonette (Hello). It is hard because there is nobody to talk to it about. 'Hello' also has Bob Sinclar, but I think he is just in the video. Please make sure you actually know if people know about that song or not. Make sure your reply is clear, what the artist and what the song is.
One of my favorite songs has sort of a dance/new rock sort of flare.

Song: Command
Artist: Foxylane

It is sort of a mature song but the lyrics are creative. I doubt the people in my town are very aware of this band/artist.
Actually, many people know waving flag by K'naan because it was like the anthem song for the world cup 2010.
(Oct. 05, 2011  10:00 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: Actually, many people know waving flag by K'naan because it was like the anthem song for the world cup 2010.
Yeah maybe where you live, but I live in the Southeast of the United States and nobody really keeps up with soccer.

Well, I don't have a favourite song so.....
song name: Caramelldansen
Band/singer name: Caramell
Not my Fav song.
It's a song by a rapper named Haystak. Can't remember the title though. It's not my all-around favorite.
I don't know a single person who's a fan of Onmyouza (my favourite band) but they are pretty popular. Hey, my name is even picked after one of their songs! (Well, it's the Japanese mythical three-legged Crow)
here i love these songs

piller frontline
sum41 still waiting
foster the people pumped up kicks
i like them but do you?