Is this real.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...%7Ciid%3A1

I just bought this item, I just want to know if it real. 

If not I will immediately refund the purchase.
fake. If you look in "Item Specifics", you'll notice it says unbranded. The seller mainly sells non-beyblade goods, and you'll notice that this other generic/fake beyblade is also sold:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblades-BB126...SwqxhazyKF

In other words, get a refund quick...

Here is a pvccard.expert link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...Sw1AZakZnv

and here is a link for another seller who seems to be selling mainly japanese goods, though IDK how legit this guy is, so pvccard is most likely your best bet from the quick results I found: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...0506.m3226
Yeah, fake. You can tell in the last picture the driver is all red. No black rubber. Also the fact that they're including lS is weird. They sell fakes too.
Fake
1. It's unbranded
2. It shows Legend Spriggan instead of Spriggan Requiem (the lS in the picture is fake)
3. Too low of a price to a be true deal
Not real. Not by a trusted seller, fake pictures ( even in the picture of the real product it was fake), and you can’t get a Sr for that much, real ones are about $25+
It would've been far better to buy from a known trusted seller. I have to wonder, why did you buy before asking? Can't go back either way though.

It's up to you if you want to take the risk and see if it happens to work out. I doubt it, but it's up to you. If you want known-for-a-fact trusted sellers, use leosama's thread or at least ask before making a purchase.
(May. 02, 2018  2:46 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: It would've been far better to buy from a known trusted seller. I have to wonder, why did you buy before asking? Can't go back either way though.

It's up to you if you want to take the risk and see if it happens to work out. I doubt it, but it's up to you. If you want known-for-a-fact trusted sellers, use leosama's thread or at least ask before making a purchase.

I am dealing with the idiot right now. I have contacted eBay and am trying to get this resolved. 

On the plus side of things. Once the item in question arrives I will have proof that it is a fake listing. 

And selling counterfeit items is illegal in the us and this guy is a us based seller. 

The item arrives tomorrow.
UPDATE: After a "threat" to call the authority's because selling counterfeit is illegal, he guy gave me a full and immediate refund
(May. 02, 2018  4:22 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: UPDATE: After a "threat" to call the authority's because selling counterfeit is illegal, he guy gave me a full and immediate refund
Good. Pretty happy to know that.
From next time be a little but more careful..
And,Can you please share the name of the seller? So that I can strike him off my list.
(May. 02, 2018  4:24 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  4:22 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: UPDATE: After a "threat" to call the authority's because selling counterfeit is illegal, he guy gave me a full and immediate refund
And,Can you please share the name of the seller? So that I can strike him off my list.

Got it, nankymall is the sellers name

(May. 02, 2018  4:24 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

The seller was appealing because he shipped out of Seattle. I live in bellingham and almost no sellers are close. My love for fast shipping took over in the situation. After my logic took over again I posted this thread.
(May. 02, 2018  4:37 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  4:24 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Good. Pretty happy to know that.

Got it, nankymall is the sellers name

(May. 02, 2018  4:24 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Good. Pretty happy to know that.

The seller was appealing because he shipped out of Seattle. I live in bellingham and almost no sellers are close. My love for fast shipping took over in the situation. After my logic took over again I posted this thread.
Thanks for the name! And yea, it happens all the time..  So, it's no big deal now that you have got your money back. This is not only a lesson for you but for all of us that eBay market is still full of fakes. So thanks for that!
Personally, I'm not a fan of making threats. With eBay, you request your refund and see what happens. The best thing you can do is point out that it would save the hassle of going through returning and whatnot, since there is the return policy. But really, once you agree to buy something, that is on you.

But I can't say I know what exactly happened, and I'm happy things worked out in the end.

If you want something faster, try buying from 88powerpig88 or 2011sizemore. They're US sellers, it's just the prices will be higher.

Otherwise, leosama's thread is the best route. But the US seller prices are usually only about $10 or so higher, last I looked. (Not always, but at least for the single Beyblades.)
(May. 02, 2018  5:38 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Personally, I'm not a fan of making threats. With eBay, you request your refund and see what happens.

I was in the right here. Selling counterfiets is illegal in the us. I should not have said that it was a threat. My mistake