Is this guy a good seller?

His name is 2011sizemore, he has 100% positive feedback, and most of his beys are Takara Tomy. The only thing I don't like is that his beys are sometimes overpriced in comparison to great sellers like pvccard.expert and 88powerpig88.
https://www.ebay.com/usr/2011sizemore?_t...1543.l2754
Sounds alright, I definitely prefer 88powerpig88 tho.
I've bought from them before and they're pretty good. Fast shipping, authentic TT, but my one issue is that the boxes had been opened and resealed. I assume to check if they were fakes, which is alright. Just a shame the boxes were in such bad shape (ripped up, squished) since I like to collect as well. If you're okay with that and their prices, they're a good seller for sure.
absolutely legit

one of my favorite US sellers

sometimes his prices are outdated
if you have a better offer, message him on ebay and see what he’ll take

(Apr. 03, 2018  3:45 AM)sonyat Wrote: I've bought from them before and they're pretty good. Fast shipping, authentic TT, but my one issue is that the boxes had been opened and resealed. I assume to check if they were fakes, which is alright. Just a shame the boxes were in such bad shape (ripped up, squished) since I like to collect as well. If you're okay with that and their prices, they're a good seller for sure.

this has never happened to me
i’ve bought probably a dozen of beys and accessories from this guy

are you sure those open boxes weren’t confirmed-bey random boosters?
(Apr. 03, 2018  3:47 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: absolutely legit

one of my favorite US sellers

sometimes his prices are outdated
if you have a better offer, message him on ebay and see what he’ll take

(Apr. 03, 2018  3:45 AM)sonyat Wrote: I've bought from them before and they're pretty good. Fast shipping, authentic TT, but my one issue is that the boxes had been opened and resealed. I assume to check if they were fakes, which is alright. Just a shame the boxes were in such bad shape (ripped up, squished) since I like to collect as well. If you're okay with that and their prices, they're a good seller for sure.

this has never happened to me
i’ve bought probably a dozen of beys and accessories from this guy

are you sure those open boxes weren’t confirmed-bey random boosters?

Nah, they were Lost Longinus and Drain Fafnir. Glad to hear mine was most likely a one-off situation! Thanks for sharing your experience, I'll be sure to give this seller another chance.