Is the Quick' on Lord Achilles grippy?

I bought Lord Achilles along with some MFB stuff for competitive reasons because I needed Quick' for attack. How was the experience?
Uh, I mean you bought it. So it’s your experience. But I bought it a couple months back as well. Before quick’, I had hasbro xtreme and metal xtreme. Metal xtreme worked good, I feel like I didn’t see it’s true potential tho because I was scared of putting a metal driver on any of my actually good stuff besides the Fafnir core and nightmare Longinus. For me, quick’ is awesome but there are probably better ones. Compared to my previous rubber drivers it’s sooo much better. Overall the rubber does seem to wear rather slowly compared to my xtreme, but I’m also not using it as much at all and it’s worn quite a bit. I’ve heard the green one from Union Spriggan is really grippy. The thing about grippy drivers though is that they might not be as fast, and they could wear faster also.
(Mar. 23, 2022  8:50 PM)Shoyo Wrote: I bought Lord Achilles along with some MFB stuff for competitive reasons because I needed Quick' for attack. How was the experience?

Short answer: Yes