Is the Meteo L-Drago 7Vortex Spiral' good

I want to buy it but I wanna know how good is it
(Sep. 29, 2020  6:43 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: I want to buy it but I wanna know how good is it

It won't be released until December, so nobody knows yet about its layer. It also comes in a set of 5 beys, so there's 4 others unless you find someone selling individual beys from the set.

7 is 4th among Core Disks, behind 0, 00, and 10. Not too shabby if you lack these.

Vortex is meh. Better than nothing, but hopefully you can get something better than this.

Spiral' is really only great on heavy combos, such as Imperial. It's not very impressive outside of that.
(Sep. 29, 2020  6:54 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  6:43 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: I want to buy it but I wanna know how good is it

It won't be released until December, so nobody knows yet about its layer. It also comes in a set of 5 beys, so there's 4 others unless you find someone selling individual beys from the set.

7 is 4th among Core Disks, behind 0, 00, and 10. Not too shabby if you lack these.

Vortex is meh. Better than nothing, but hopefully you can get something better than this.

Spiral' is really only great on heavy combos, such as Imperial. It's not very impressive outside of that.

Thx for informing me