15.00%
cheetos
75.00%
Total: 100% 40 vote(s)
Ichida Wrote:
rooneyt Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:
rooneyt Wrote:Acualy im an honners student. [As hard as that is to beleve]

Maybe it's just me, but I think being able to spell honors should be a requirement of being an honer student

Thats why they evented word perfect for people like me who cant spell for there life or tipe .but if its that important i spell right.

Being an honor student usually involves having the English skill level that would make WordPerfect unnecessary for a few sentences. Stating your an honor student also seems important enough, don't you? Tongue_out

don't make me post that story you sent me
Written years ago. Also, I never implied that I was an honor student.
Ichida Wrote:Written years ago. Also, I never implied that I was an honor student.

Would you just stop talking for once?
rooneyt Wrote:
G Wrote:I had always thought so since BBF since I don't think anyone could be that stupid. (Sorry if you're the real thing though)
Acualy im an honners student. [As hard as that is to beleve]

but yes i do know i cant tipe for my life, and that have led people to think im an idiot.[wich i am not ]

O ya why is cheetos an option, it made me hungry.

Actually, I never really figured out... what's an "Honours student" in the American school system?
I graduated with honor status. I'm not sure what the average cap is. It's probably 80 or 85%.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
rooneyt Wrote:
G Wrote:I had always thought so since BBF since I don't think anyone could be that stupid. (Sorry if you're the real thing though)
Acualy im an honners student. [As hard as that is to beleve]

but yes i do know i cant tipe for my life, and that have led people to think im an idiot.[wich i am not ]

O ya why is cheetos an option, it made me hungry.

Actually, I never really figured out... what's an "Honours student" in the American school system?

Schools have normal classes and then they have honors classes which are for students who are expected more of.
So it's just a marks thing? Or is the syllabus different?
I know in Canada when I graduated from Grade 8 I was on the Honour Roll and you had to have an 80% average or above to qualify.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:Written years ago. Also, I never implied that I was an honor student.

wtf D8

He just replied to something you said.
Alice Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

wtf D8

He just replied to something you said.

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=365&pid=10197#pid10197

infuriating, I think we're all getting a little annoyed at Ichida constantly jumping in to prove how clever he is
Also, I just realized that Ichida misspelled the word originally as well. The ironing is delicious.
If he was about 200 miles south, he would've been spelling it right.
Baronrana Wrote:If he was about 200 miles south, he would've been spelling it right.

You spell it "honer" in America? :-p
oh let's not get started on the U's
Tamer Brad Wrote:making me look stupid

god damnit.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Baronrana Wrote:If he was about 200 miles south, he would've been spelling it right.

You spell it "honer" in America? :-p

he never spelled it "honer". they were all honor...the american way to spell it
Baronrana Wrote:yeah you just got owned too artie

i dont get it
um

he did spell it with an e the first time.
Baronrana Wrote:um

he did spell it with an e the first time.

wtf where
the bolded honors? so he changed it or what

OH THE LAST WORD IN THE SENTENCE