Poll: Is rooneyt a joke account?

yes
10.00%
no
15.00%
cheetos
75.00%
Total: 100% 40 vote(s)
Roonyt could very possibly be the second coming of the Messiah...
i think for the first link you posted he copied it off of some web page. cause theres a reference number at the end of the 3rd paragraph
i posted i copied and pasted it 10 minets later
Fleetscut Wrote:i think for the first link you posted he copied it off of some web page. cause theres a reference number at the end of the 3rd paragraph

I'm not an idiot, it's obvious he didn't write it. It was the Serious at the end that made me wonder.
don't worry rooney

ain't nothin going to break yo stride man
I had always thought so since BBF since I don't think anyone could be that stupid. (Sorry if you're the real thing though)
He's mah idol <3

With that, good night.
G Wrote:I had always thought so since BBF since I don't think anyone could be that stupid. (Sorry if you're the real thing though)
^ What he said.

trolling ftl (well, it has actually been funny in this case lol)
G Wrote:I had always thought so since BBF since I don't think anyone could be that stupid. (Sorry if you're the real thing though)
Acualy im an honners student. [As hard as that is to beleve]

but yes i do know i cant tipe for my life, and that have led people to think im an idiot.[wich i am not ]

O ya why is cheetos an option, it made me hungry.
I swear he is here for comic relief.
If rooneyt is not real, then I want to live a lie.
rooneyt is the real deal, just as with Blader DJ some people just can't accept legendaryness when they see it. This is exemplified by the three people who voted yes so far.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:If rooneyt is not real, then I want to live a lie.

Right on.. Right on.
rooneyt Wrote:Acualy im an honners student. [As hard as that is to beleve]

Maybe it's just me, but I think being able to spell honors should be a requirement of being an honor student.
hes real, stop hatin on the kid
frankly I enjoy his misspelling , spelling is only one type of intelligence
Ichida Wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but I think being able to spell honors should be a requirement of being an honer student

Thats why they evented word perfect for people like me who cant spell for there life or tipe .but if its that important i spell right.
Are you dyslexic ? I have wanted to ask you this question for some time, rooneyt.
rooneyt Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but I think being able to spell honors should be a requirement of being an honer student

Thats why they evented word perfect for people like me who cant spell for there life or tipe .but if its that important i spell right.

Being an honor student usually involves having the English skill level that would make WordPerfect unnecessary for a few sentences. Stating your an honor student also seems important enough, don't you? Tongue_out
nah once you go past the spelling his posts are pretty genuine.

go rooneyt!