Is it possible to make a better BeyLauncher?

Now that we have the BeyLauncher...what's next?

Are we gonna see multiple variants of the string launcher style?

Go back to the ripcord launcher?

Or perhaps something completely different?

What do you think are possible improvements that could be made to the MFB launchers?
its extremely possible, i think by far the best launcher system has been the hms launchers, the only downfall with them is the attatchment to the blade, i feel that if they could combine the plastic connection with the hms launcher they'd be onto something, you'd have a durable ripchord, smooth launch and a good connection, the only other thing is to make it easier to hold.

Anyway, thats my opinion
To me the beylauncher wont be changed that will be it. There might be new grips for it and all that but id say thats it and id say the days of ripcords and launchers with mfb will be numbered. There will just be beylaunchers.
yeah, i just wonder about grips too, like so far majority of grips and handled launchers have either been uncomfortable to hold or weaken ur launch, the only 2 i like are the rc launchers (used as a standard launcher for plastic blades) and the dranzer/ dragoon grip. Altho i havnt tried mfb yet so we will see.
ive actually mod'd my rc launcher, I've taken out the antenna and the trigger so you can comfortably fit ur whole finger thru the hole. Please note i wouldnt have wrecked an rc launcher if i had the blade but a friend of mine lost the dranzer v2 that goes with it and gave me the launcher, so meh lol
I doubt they will do any changes really, they will probably just make more grips and accessory's for the grips etc, Just my thoughts anyway.
so josh, if u think the days of ripchords and launchers is numbered, wat do u think will rplace them?
An electronic launcher of some sort maybe? or something like the plastic series auto - launcher?
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:54 PM)The Shredder Wrote: so josh, if u think the days of ripchords and launchers is numbered, wat do u think will rplace them?
An electronic launcher of some sort maybe? or something like the plastic series auto - launcher?

i just think people will start to slowly only use beylaunchers untill one day barely anyone uses the ripcord launchers. Especially since they arent as powerful as the beylaunchers.
they probably will for advertisements they should get the same material from hms ripchords because it was smooth and easy to launch
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:01 PM)josh-jf Wrote: i just think people will start to slowly only use beylaunchers untill one day barely anyone uses the ripcord launchers. Especially since they arent as powerful as the beylaunchers.

I gotta disagree with you there, i think ripchords and launchers are much more powerful sorry.
and given the chance id prove it lol
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:04 PM)The Shredder Wrote: I gotta disagree with you there, i think ripchords and launchers are much more powerful sorry.
and given the chance id prove it lol

lol have you used a beylauncher before?
well no, but i fail to see logically and scientifically how a piece of string could produce more rpm and torque then the force of a human arm ripping the chord thru gears like a machine
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:11 PM)The Shredder Wrote: well no, but i fail to see logically and scientifically how a piece of string could produce more rpm and torque then the force of a human arm ripping the chord thru gears like a machine

lol ive never used it either personally but iv had pretty detailed discussions with people who have used the beylauncher and they all said the same thing. So i imagine it would have to be and people will always go with whats better.
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:06 PM)The Shredder Wrote: well no, but i fail to see logically and scientifically how a piece of string could produce more rpm and torque then the force of a human arm ripping the chord thru gears like a machine
When used properly, to beylauncher is as powerful, if not, more powerful than the hms launcher. You should check this out.
ok cool, well im optimistic, ill just have to wait and see
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:17 PM)The Shredder Wrote: ok cool, well im optimistic, ill just have to wait and see

lol u will be surprised shredder. WE WILL MAKE A BELIEVER OUT OF YOU.
lol, i think me nd regi will make a believer out of u bout ripchords and launchers
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:16 PM)The Shredder Wrote: lol, i think me nd regi will make a believer out of u bout ripchords and launchers

(Apr. 19, 2009  3:16 PM)Hero Wrote: When used properly, to beylauncher is as powerful, if not, more powerful than the hms launcher. You should check this out.

This video proves the beylaunchers are more powerful than ripcord launchers. Watch it. Though most of us are not used to them and may have a tough time adapting to them, they are superior.
yeah ur probably right, but something we've found is that launching as they did on the old show got more power (ie holding the launcher on front of you and pulling backwards)
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:31 PM)The Shredder Wrote: yeah ur probably right, but something we've found is that launching as they did on the old show got more power (ie holding the launcher on front of you and pulling backwards)
Did you not read anything I said?
no i read it, sorry, just took a lil while to sink in
Hmm...what if someone made a cross between the HMS dual-launcher and the BeyLauncher?I know it's a bit harder to change directions with a pull-string that stays in rather than a rip-cord,but maybe they could have something you flip or turn or something...

But that's just me.
If we do see any new Launchers, I imagine it to be in the vein of the EZ Shooter Power Custom; a re-release of the Right Launcher with less teeth.