Is it bad that I don't use combos

It honestly doesn’t matter, sometimes stock is best. The most important thing is to have fun. If you want to do better competitively I recommend using combos and stock is usually not the greatest, it’s also great fun to test new combos out
(Mar. 01, 2018  7:46 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: It honestly doesn’t matter, sometimes stock is best. The most important thing is to have fun. If you want to do better competitively I recommend using combos and stock is usually not the greatest, it’s also great fun to test new combos out

Thanks
(Mar. 01, 2018  7:43 PM)ShadowBladerMBM Wrote: I feel weird. Am I supposed to use combos.

You don't need to if youre blading for fun, but I've yet to see a god series stock combo win a tournament ever, so competitively it's basically necessary to find the best combo that works for you and is most effective against the majority of other combos. So if you compete with stock combos you shouldn't expect to get to the finals.

But it is in no way "required" at all
I played my first tournament a couple of weeks ago and just played my Beys as they came. Once you've seen how they perform, then you can work out how to mix and match.
Of course not, It's your own opinion, people might agree, people might not, but it is YOUR opinion.
Not required, but sometimes customized combos can make great beys better.
It doesn't matter as long as you're having fun with the beys Smile
When your starting any hobby, stock is the best idea, after finding the one thing you like about one and splitting it onto another, you'll get the mixture that works for you. I like heavy defense and stability so, I mix what I like from both.
let’s not be bey-hippies

of course people are free to do what they want, but the widely held consensus is that the hobby is best enjoyed as a system of interchangeable parts.

TT even includes 3 additional official combo recommendations with newer beys.

speaking only for myself, experimenting with combos is 99% of what i like about beyblade.
(Mar. 02, 2018  7:46 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: let’s not be bey-hippies

of course people are free to do what they want, but the widely held consensus is that the hobby is best enjoyed as a system of interchangeable parts.

TT even includes 3 additional official combo recommendations with newer beys.

speaking only for myself, experimenting with combos is 99% of what i like about beyblades.

Agreed. Mixing it up is the most fun.
I agree with silver sylveon. It really doesn't matter what kind of bey you use, plastic, metal, zero-g or burst, as long as you have fun