Is anyone gonna be embarrassed?

Poll: will you be embarassed?

yes
23.53%
no
76.47%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
i will be 15, im 14 now and that was the age limit they had for the last official tournys.
i will try to enter but if not i will just go to the un-official ones
If there were all ages tournaments I would totally go. You guys are being too full of yourselves, a 12 year old could be just as skilled (or better) than you :\ When you were younger, would you have backed down from a fight with an older kid?
(Dec. 15, 2008  4:59 AM)Minion Wrote: If there were all ages tournaments I would totally go. You guys are being too full of yourselves, a 12 year old could be just as skilled (or better) than you :\ When you were younger, would you have backed down from a fight with an older kid?

it has nothing to do with arrogance, i'm sure a 12 year old could kick my carp

however, i'll be 22 when this comes out and don't really feel it's my place to be battling 10 year olds in organized competition
There is also the means of security, I can;t see anybody letting a 21 year old in carrying a tool box with Beyblades...can you?
at the last official tournys they had an over 14 section, but i dont think they had a world chapionship for this :\
Tyson was 15 and so was the bladebrakers but there not real sadly.
(Dec. 18, 2008  9:18 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: Tyson was 15 and so was the bladebrakers but there not real sadly.

Well, the Bladebreakers were a variety of ages depending on the season and where it was aired. Uncertain
(Dec. 18, 2008  9:18 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: Tyson was 15 and so was the bladebrakers but there not real sadly.
Takao was around 10 years old in Beyblade 2001. 10 or 12, depending on the sources.
I think Moses was over 20 or something Pinching_eyes_2

Well, I would still join a tournament just to battle as Its not possible for me to find any Beybattlers around Unhappy
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Takao was around 10 years old in Beyblade 2001. 10 or 12, depending on the sources.

Is he only that age for the Subbed verison?
(Dec. 19, 2008  6:39 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Is he only that age for the Subbed verison?

You mean the original version, the truest source? :\
Ill be 18 at the time so theres no way ill enter the tournament but i will use my little cousin as an excuse to go
i dont think i would want to enter it either...and yea it hink id use my lil bro as an excuse as well

My understanding on their ages has always been this:
In the Japanese version he was 10, but when Beyblade was dubbed, he was 12. So, by G Revolution, Takao (in the Japanese version) was 12, but Tyson (in the Dub) was 15.

Kai-V, did you mean that his age was questionable even in Japan? Because if so, I'm wrong.
(Dec. 15, 2008  5:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  4:59 AM)Minion Wrote: If there were all ages tournaments I would totally go. You guys are being too full of yourselves, a 12 year old could be just as skilled (or better) than you :\ When you were younger, would you have backed down from a fight with an older kid?

it has nothing to do with arrogance, i'm sure a 12 year old could kick my carp

however, i'll be 22 when this comes out and don't really feel it's my place to be battling 10 year olds in organized competition

I agree,i just turned 18 on the 14th of this month nd i too think it would be wierd having adults vs little kids, nd unfair as we can pull the ripchord harder, but as pikachao mentioned, if it was a WBO tourney with just WBO members blading, nd it was near or in australia, i might not feel so bad bout blading in it
well im only 15 and wont be 16 until next year so i beleive im still good
im like 13 so by the time some tourneys come i wont be embarrased
(Dec. 21, 2008  4:45 PM)RayRay Wrote: im like 13 so by the time some tourneys come i wont be embarrased

You'll have a great advantage since your a member of this site Wink

But do you think they'll start doing Tournaments from the get go as soon as it reaches down in Western areas? Down here we didn't get a Beyblade tournament until like a Year after the show came down here.
im only 11 so no . my friends know already about my beyblading
(Dec. 27, 2008  9:46 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: im only 11 so no . my friends know already about my beyblading

It's so not fair you're in Japan! The hobby is more tolerated. Man I wish I was back home.. ;_;
I'm 13 and I'll be 14 in 2010 (Turning 15 in December) so I would probably go.
I wouldn't be embarresed apart from natraul shyness but I am only 11
I wouldn't be embarresed only because I am 13.
If I had a group of bladers I knew, I would probably go. I'd like to watch.

Actually battling wouldn't be something I would do unless there was a division for older guys or someone wanted to fight me in free battle. *shrug*
I've never been to a tournament, what are they like? (are there age limits?)