Is anyone going to sell any MFB's from Canada on ebay

Is anyone going to start selling any metal fusion beyblades from canada on ebay soon. I really want one since I have to wait for an other four months.
It would be great if members would sell some finds for a marginal profit.
Yes please if anyone finds a seller that sells the Hasbro Metal Fusion Blades in Canada Please post,Or you can sell them.Thanks.
100% agreed
(May. 16, 2010  3:51 AM)kai-r Wrote: Is anyone going to start selling any metal fusion beyblades from canada on ebay soon. I really want one since I have to wait for an other four months.

You can pre order from ToyWiz! also you can buy MFB on ebay...
What kind of money are you looking to spend? I'm not terribly sure it is profitable for us to ship tops to the states. They cost about $10, our dollar is pretty much on-par, I'd expect to mark up each item by about $5, and then there's shipping. From what I remember, that's not much better than what you can buy MFB for from Japan.
Agreed with Minion; unless you have access to wholesale prices, it's not really viable for people to sell these on eBay.
Yeah but it would really be helpful for us in the states...
Did you guys ever think that he might want to buy from Canada so he wouldn't have to wait 2-3 weeks for the blades to arrive from Japan?

On-Topic: I don't think Hasbro's MFB won't start appearing on ebay for sale for atleast 2 months you might see 1 or 2 appear prior to it because there are gonna be those who buy and be like "I bored with this" and they will want to sell it
Now if Walmart.ca or Toysrus.ca start selling beyblades online you may be able to get the blades that way ( thats if they ship to the USA)

But like everyone else said atleast you know a wholesaler its actually be cheaper to buy the TT/SK blades , For example Disums2u has a booster blade 7.99 GBP or 11.53 USD. Well hasbro blades are 9.99 USD and seeing as how the person would want to make a profit of atleast 5 dollars that right there is 14.99 then lets say 5 dollars for shipping thats 20 dollars for a single blade. You may get it earlyer but it would cost you almost double the cost of getting a TT/SK booster beyblade
(May. 18, 2010  10:25 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: You may get it earlyer but it would cost you almost double the cost of getting a TT/SK booster beyblade

No..

You just said with added shipping and profit for the seller Hasbro's should be sold for around 20.

Sono Kongs are sold on ebay for about $21 USD.

That's not double..
(May. 19, 2010  12:14 PM)Corey Wrote: No..

You just said with added shipping and profit for the seller Hasbro's should be sold for around 20.

Sono Kongs are sold on ebay for about $21 USD.

That's not double..

I'm sure he was referring to "Disums2u has a booster blade 7.99 GBP or 11.53 USD. "

His main idea is that it would still be more expensive to purchase BMF from Canada, as opposed to TT/SK (though fair enough about the SK being same price) though you know that TT beys are sold for cheaper online, you just need to know where to buy them.

Also, why not just get the TT beys? From what I've seen, the Hasbro recolours are pretty horrid.
What about going on the in toy website?
Well, right now you can order the Vortex Battle Stadium Set, Battle Case (The mobile stadium), Fusion Reactor (That auto assembler/ mobile storage), and they just put up the Value Pack (Starter Set and Grip) on amazon.com. All of them, but the value pack are in-stock and ship in 1-3 months.

I'm waiting until the end of June-The middle of July, before I order off amazon.
Here is a link http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?u...on&x=0&y=0
If you're gonna go with the trouble of importing go with TT or Sono-Kong.
Only reason I'd say otherwise would be for Hasbro's recolors, and to an extent parts.
HF/S, a more easily accessible ED145, Black Aries Clear wheel, and a clear red CH120 are the only reason I'm currently wanting anything from Hasbro (although a slower release beylauncher would be nice).
Hopefully theintoy will be getting these in at some point in the near future though, since they do plan to get metal fusion blades in stock.
(May. 20, 2010  12:48 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Hopefully theintoy will be getting these in at some point in the near future though, since they do plan to get metal fusion blades in stock.
I think they placed an order for the United States stock though; it needs to be confirmed, however this is what I understood from what Carl told me.