(From my CS thread)
(Oct. 10, 2010  8:29 AM)Diamond Wrote: Against Ray Pegasis 100R2F
MF-H Earth Bull R145CS vs Ray Pegasis 100R2F
14 – 6
CS win rate: 70%

MF-H Earth Bull R145WB vs Ray Pegasis 100R2F
8 – 13
WB win rate: 40%
on topic: since WB is now off the top tier list shouldnt ray be as well?
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:39 AM)Diamond Wrote: If you guys still need this:
(From my CS thread)
(Oct. 10, 2010  8:29 AM)Diamond Wrote: Against Ray Pegasis 100R2F
MF-H Earth Bull R145CS vs Ray Pegasis 100R2F
14 – 6
CS win rate: 70%

MF-H Earth Bull R145WB vs Ray Pegasis 100R2F
8 – 13
WB win rate: 40%

lol thnx diamond but we all know WB is gone and CS is coming in... this i guess locks the lock and throws away the keys i guess...
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:22 AM)Kei Wrote: I don't know where all of these low win rates against WB are coming from. Nojo, you even posted these results in the Ray Discusion thread.

Yes I remember that and hence the re-test. These tests were done with a mint out of the box WB (from Rock Girrafe) and R2F. I was surprised because honestly I liked ray as an attack wheel. I don't know why my results are skewed these days starting from CS. Maybe its my launch style that's different than before? Anyways, the results now are useless as CS is proven to be better, therefore, I propose that testing should be done with CS. Even at that Dan tested it and it was not good.
ray is the 2nd best attack wheel in my opinion
1. vulcan
2. ray
3. meteo
4. lightning
5. quetzalcoatl
What about Pegasis? Meteo isn't even top tier yet that is.... Also Quetz ain't so great.
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:29 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: What about Pegasis? Meteo isn't even top tier yet that is.... Also Quetz ain't so great.
why do u think i put quetz at the bottom
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:31 PM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:29 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: What about Pegasis? Meteo isn't even top tier yet that is.... Also Quetz ain't so great.
why do u think i put quetz at the bottom

Lol I meant that you've included 2 things which aren't top tier and excluded 1 that is...
Yes i agree now. If WB is going than so should Ray. I Was just so attached to Ray i didn't want it to go.
but it should be a sub tier. It still is very good just not as good as the top tiers.
Here is Ray on Meteo (Absorb Ver.)

Hello everyone.I re-tested Ray:

Conditions:
MFB Attack Stadium
LG + Grip Rubber
BeyLauncher
Earth Aquario launched first
RF is in Prime Condition
Ray with banking

Ray Unicorno 100RF VS MF Earth Aquario R145CS
Results:
Earth Aquario Win Rate: 5/10
Ray Unicorno win rate: 5/10

Ray's wins were all Knock Outs and All Earth's wins were all Out Spin.( Ray's knock outs were little pushes. Unlike Gravity or Lightning... )
Damn, I knew it was carp, Ray Gil was a bad choice Uncertain

Should have gotten Grand Ketos
pleasee guys show true tests .. some guys show fake tests...
They are true tests, they post videos on youtube to prove it...
Hey...tip is bad but ray fusion wheel has a deadly smash attack
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:30 PM)Dragsus Wrote: Hey...tip is bad but ray fusion wheel has a deadly smash attack

1. RF is one of the best Attack bottoms made.
2. Ther isn't Ray Fusion Wheel, only Ray Metal Wheel.
^ This is what I always insist.
I'll try this out. Oddly, I get better results at Ray than Gravity Perseus AD145 RF/R2F.
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:16 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: ^ This is what I always insist.

lol me too
like when people say "RS preformance tip" im just like "that doesnt even exist bro"
/tangent/
nojo this was your results 5 months ago:

Got some results:
Show Test Results (Click to Hide)
Ray Unicorno 100RF vs MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145WB
Conditions:
Sonokong Attack Stadium
Defense launched first
Banking with attack type
Worn RF
Details (Click to View)
1. Ray K.O.
2. Ray K.O.
3. Ray K.O.
4. Ray K.O.
5. Ray K.O.
6. Ray K.O.
7. Ray K.O.
8. Ray K.O.
9. Ray K.O.
10. Bull O.S.
Ray Unicorno 100RF 9/10 (90%)
MF Earth Bull GB145WB 1/10 (10%)

and now 5 months later you show this poor results for ray...

i don´t understand.. it was good against the same combo of 5 months ago and now it isn´t anymore?

1st a high win rate agains Earth Bull C145WB

5 months later a poor win rate with the same combo??

what is happening? i´ve been seeing this everyday i don´t understand how the same combo change is performance a few months later against the same combo...

very weird...
(Dec. 26, 2010  7:17 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: 1st a high win rate agains Earth Bull C145WB

5 months later a poor win rate with the same combo??

what is happening? i´ve been seeing this everyday i don´t understand how the same combo change is performance a few months later against the same combo...

very weird...
That was with a worn RF, now it is with a R2F. The RF was more or less worn out at that time. The only reason it was good was because the low profile track gave it at low center of gravity, and the worn RF gripped the stadium like crazy. If I launched extra hard, it would attack in the flower pattern but the worn state of RF gave it more grip, reducing recoil, and boosting its power.

EDIT: The first 2 results are not mine, my results only consist of the third test, in which case I was using a CS as well. The first 2 results were Dan's.
i believe in this tests of ray but it´s hard to believe in the others..
(Dec. 26, 2010  8:09 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: i believe in this tests of ray but it´s hard to believe in the others..

wait so you believe that the tests represented in this thread are true? WHat others are you talking about? You have to note though that there are changed factors such as CS and MF-2's.
i don´t believe in the others with 90% rate against Earth Bull GB145WB
(Dec. 26, 2010  8:13 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: i don´t believe in the others with 90% rate against Earth Bull GB145WB

Actually, since I did test it Ray had potential simply because the Top Tier defense bottom at that time was WB. Now that the focus has shifted to rubber oriented bottoms, ray is outclassed.