Introductions: GreenGale2000

Hello! The name's GreenGale2000, but it'll probably be easier just to call me "Gale". Way faster. I'm a pretty decent fan of Beyblade. Been playing since I was ten. I was raised on the Metal Fight series, but have recently been getting into Burst. All I have right now are the Hasbro versions of Cho-Z Achilles, Ogre (Blue), Hazard Kerbeus, Rock Dragon, and the Starter Versions of Roktavor, Kerbeus, and Minoboros (As well as a Turn Frame). I got into Burst really recently, so that means that I'm pretty late to the game. Still, I want to get better 'cuz it''s a hobby that I love. I hope to learn a lot more about the competitive scene here on WBO.
(Jun. 12, 2020  9:16 PM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: Hello! The name's GreenGale2000, but it'll probably be easier just to call me "Gale". Way faster. I'm a pretty decent fan of Beyblade. Been playing since I was ten. I was raised on the Metal Fight series, but have recently been getting into Burst. All I have right now are the Hasbro versions of Cho-Z Achilles, Ogre (Blue), Hazard Kerbeus, Rock Dragon, and the Starter Versions of Roktavor, Kerbeus, and Minoboros (As well as a Turn Frame). I got into Burst really recently, so that means that I'm pretty late to the game. Still, I want to get better 'cuz it''s a hobby that I love. I hope to learn a lot more about the competitive scene here on WBO.

Welcome to the WBO!