Introduction

Hello everyone, I'm HowlingSundew91.

I am pleased to make your acquaintance. I absolutely love everything about Beyblade. The anime, the toys, the game, all of it. I'm obsessed with strength and only collect Beys of the strongest Bladers from the show, from Legendary Bladers, to World Champions. My hope is to one day become one of the most powerful Bladers in the wbba. next to Valt.

And maybe rule the wbba. Not like how Phi, Arthur, and Lain tried to take over the wbba. by force, but with hard work and effort.

MY PLANS:
1. Collect all the most powerful Burst Beys.
2. Train.
3. Enter a Tournament (and win).
4. Enter more Tournaments (and win).
5. Become a Legendary Blader.
6. Become a World Champion (at least second best next to Valt Aoi).
7. Become ruler of the wbba./WBO.
welcome to the WBO 😏👌
Welcome! Please make sure to read the rules.
(Aug. 22, 2021  5:14 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Welcome! Please make sure to read the rules.

Will do.
(Aug. 22, 2021  5:09 AM)HowlingSundew91 Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm HowlingSundew91.

I am pleased to make your acquaintance. I absolutely love everything about Beyblade. The anime, the toys, the game, all of it. I'm obsessed with strength and only collect Beys of the strongest Bladers from the show, from Legendary Bladers, to World Champions. My hope is to one day become one of the most powerful Bladers in the wbba. next to Valt.

And maybe rule the wbba. Not like how Phi, Arthur, and Lain tried to take over the wbba. by force, but with hard work and effort.

MY PLANS:
2. Train.

Welcome! Hope you're able to fulfill your goal of becoming a strong Blader, though you'll have to go through me and Astral Spriggan first. If you'd like me to make you a profile pic, make a request in this thread - https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Des...s-accepted
(Aug. 22, 2021  5:09 AM)HowlingSundew91 Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm HowlingSundew91.

MY PLANS:
2. Train.

wat
Okay...so which format will you want to train in? Standard, Limited or Classic? I assume Standard?

Where are you going to find Valt though...he's non-existent
(Aug. 22, 2021  7:03 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:

MY PLANS:
2. Train.

wat
Okay...so which format will you want to train in? Standard, Limited or Classic? I assume Standard?

I know he's not real, I'm just trying to make an example.

As for training, I think I'll start small then work my way up. Whichever is best to start off at, I'll go for first.
(Aug. 22, 2021  7:11 AM)HowlingSundew91 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  7:03 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: wat

I know he's not real, I'm just trying to make an example.

As for training, I think I'll start small then work my way up. Whichever is best to start off at, I'll go for first.

Maybe limited would be good as you wont have to keep buying new products like in standard
(Aug. 22, 2021  7:15 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  7:11 AM)HowlingSundew91 Wrote: I know he's not real, I'm just trying to make an example.

Maybe limited would be good as you wont have to keep buying new products like in standard

Fair enough. Limited it is.