Introduction

Hi my name is Thomas Spooren i,m new here. and i,m interested in beyblade. i hope we can be friends. I love to help others and talk about beyblade combo's mfb and burst feel free to say "hi" don't be scared i won't hurt anyone also don't be scared of my pfp
welcome to the wbo!
Welcome to the WBO! The people here are really friendly and kind, so I hope you enjoy your stay here
(Aug. 02, 2021  11:54 PM)Thomas-Spooren Wrote: Hi my name is Thomas Spooren i,m new here. and i,m interested in beyblade. i hope we can be friends. I love to help others and talk about beyblade combo's mfb and burst feel free to say "hi" don't be scared i won't hurt anyone also don't be scared of my pfp

Nice to meet you! Also, what's your pfp? It's just the default one on my screen...
Welcome, buddy! I hope you enjoy yourself here, I'll have a room made for you right away! (JK)
YO welcome to the WBO! Enjoy your stay!!!
Hi! Welcome to the WBO!
I’m Daylight Cherry. I’ve been into beyblade for a long time, mainly metal fight, and I’m just now getting into beyblade burst with dynamite battle.
(Aug. 04, 2021  3:46 AM)Daylight Cherry Wrote: I’m Daylight Cherry. I’ve been into beyblade for a long time, mainly metal fight, and I’m just now getting into beyblade burst with dynamite battle.

Nice to meet you! Just trying to help, but this isn't a thread for introductions for everyone. You can make your own.