Introduction

Hello all, my name is Connor. I recently started playing Beyblade and am really enjoying it. I feel that it has a unique competitive feel, yet, perfectly casual fun. The perfect balance I've been searching for in a hobby. As far as I have seen, my area is not very active in the activity (Boston, MA), so if anyone knows of any local events pertaining to that area, feel free to let me know. Its great to be here and I hope to meet some of you in future tournaments or meet ups. Take care and have a safe summer!
(Jun. 23, 2021  7:19 PM)DiligentEmperor Wrote: Hello all, my name is Connor. I recently started playing Beyblade and am really enjoying it. I feel that it has a unique competitive feel, yet, perfectly casual fun. The perfect balance I've been searching for in a hobby. As far as I have seen, my area is not very active in the activity (Boston, MA), so if anyone knows of any local events pertaining to that area, feel free to let me know. Its great to be here and I hope to meet some of you in future tournaments or meet ups. Take care and have a safe summer!

Hi Welcome to WBO (Please take some time to read my fanfics)
Hey, welcome to the WBO enjoy your stay!
hi welcome!! also probably best NOT to put your real name in here.
ello welcome to the wbo i am new as well so i would know the feeling so dont worry everybody is pretty nice
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy your stay here — the people here are quite friendly c:
(Jun. 23, 2021  7:19 PM)DiligentEmperor Wrote: Hello all, my name is Connor. I recently started playing Beyblade and am really enjoying it. I feel that it has a unique competitive feel, yet, perfectly casual fun. The perfect balance I've been searching for in a hobby. As far as I have seen, my area is not very active in the activity (Boston, MA), so if anyone knows of any local events pertaining to that area, feel free to let me know. Its great to be here and I hope to meet some of you in future tournaments or meet ups. Take care and have a safe summer!

Thanks for you dude
(Jun. 23, 2021  7:35 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hey, welcome to the WBO enjoy your stay!

Oh, Hello again LegendJustice!

(Jun. 23, 2021  8:19 PM)eggblader Wrote: hi welcome!! also probably best NOT to put your real name in here.

Can we set our profile picture as our own faces, or no?

Welcome to the WBO!
(Jun. 28, 2021  2:03 AM)Exodimo Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  7:35 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hey, welcome to the WBO enjoy your stay!

Oh, Hello again LegendJustice!

(Jun. 23, 2021  8:19 PM)eggblader Wrote: hi welcome!! also probably best NOT to put your real name in here.

Can we set our profile picture as our own faces, or no?
also probably best not
Hello and welcome to the WBO! Funky to be having you here. I hope you enjoy your stay! Make sure that you've read the rules and are willing to follow it at all times :]

Community Guidelines/Rules can be found here
https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ