Introducing the Zero-G Format!

This is awesome. Can't wait til we get a lot of Zero-G tournaments going!!
So by tumbling over, do you mean from Tip to Face or once the MW touches the stadium floor?
(Aug. 12, 2012  7:26 PM)The Archer Wrote: Will we still be using the normal BB-10's at the tournaments?

You should really read the Rulebooks, since they make it clear that it depends what format gets chosen by the host during the Event Proposal. If it is the Zero-G format, then it is Zero-G stadiums only, obviously ...

(Aug. 13, 2012  3:23 AM)[Pyro] Wrote: So by tumbling over, do you mean from Tip to Face or once the MW touches the stadium floor?

Tumbling over is typically going head over heels. The Metal Wheel touching the stadium floor is basically very low wobbling, which can still complete revolutions, so the Beyblade is still in play. To start actually going head over heels, the Beyblade therefore needs to start passing that ninety-degree angle in a direction where it will fall on its Face.
i have a strong feeling that tournaments with Zero G formats will end really soon.
hey,Kai-V,can you make it best of 7 matches only for Zero G format?
Oh yeah!

Finally some official Zero-G play in tournaments. Can't wait till the first Zero-G tournament in NC.
(Aug. 13, 2012  4:03 AM)zeneo Wrote: i have a strong feeling that tournaments with Zero G formats will end really soon.

They're trying to incorporate Zero-G as smoothly as possible into the current game format. Making a different battle scheme would be against the purpose ...
@Insomniac-oh no,you didn't get it.
as far as i've seen zero g battles(not the anime,of course)beybattles last for around 20 seconds or less,hence,stating that by increasing the number of matches will help us to have more fun!
i think maybe Zero G will be lucky for me
also,i would love to spin storm capricorn145MQ in a Zero G stadium
hey,one more question-are we allowed to have four formats in a day,if the participants are ready to stay long?
Zero g stafiums are design for swaying battles and the battles probably only last for 20 sec because mainly people are using bottoms that are fast moving or wide tips and that is why we have sharp tips to counter that also I am not sure anyone anwser my question about if we have seperate types of zero g stadiums do we alterternate with each one?
People, very few competitive Zero-G Beybattles actually last any less than twenty seconds...
OMG!!!!!!!! Now the battles will be more exciting and fast
@carly-that's true,i had given the 20 second mark as just the biggest time achievable.
beyblade will surely be like sumo wrestling now,if you could understand
My dad is going to US in September so he will by a few beys for me!YAYYY!!!!!!
A Zero-G format finally! Thanks to the committee and to anyone else involved in the process Smile
(Aug. 13, 2012  4:03 AM)zeneo Wrote: i have a strong feeling that tournaments with Zero G formats will end really soon.

You should really try it before asking. Some matches end very fast, sure, especially when attack types are involved, but stamina and defense battles take just as long sometimes. There's not a huge difference in terms of time lost, but battles do have a possibility to end shorter because of the swaying. Overall, though, not a deal breaker.
(Aug. 13, 2012  11:29 AM)zeneo Wrote: @Insomniac-oh no,you didn't get it.

I do get it, I'm not dumb, your idea is.
get out
well,my idea,was a bit of a suggestion.let the committee think about it,Insomniac,we can only give suggestions to the moderators,theirs is to decide whether it's good or not.we scribbling over this issue is worthless.that wasn't an idea,it was a suggestion.
it wasn't dumb either
zionson-i will clock the results of the matches in my city's first ever ZG tournament.then,i'll post the results.
let's see what we get
I'm happy that MFB beys are still legal. All I need to do is get a zero-g stadium, and if I can i will get a zero-g bey.
Yay!!! I finally get to practice in my zero-g stadium for tourneys!
Are the mfb attack stadiums still legal?
(Aug. 17, 2012  4:15 PM)n0.oNe Wrote: Are the mfb attack stadiums still legal?

Yes the MFB Attack Stadiums are still legal for tournaments use.
(Aug. 17, 2012  4:50 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Yes the MFB Attack Stadiums are still legal for tournaments use.

Only in the Standard, Plastics and HMS formats though. For the Zero-G Format, they are obviously illegal ...
I will get into this once I collect the main plastics I want. The only Zero G blades I want right now are Dark Knight Dragooon, Shinobi Salamander, and Samurai Ifraid. That's it. But I'll collect them when I get back into MFB most likely.
due to the excitement.,i was able to record only the final match of the Mumbai,India,18th August 2012 between nik1392 and gameboysuperman.
the match lasted for..........
1:59
one minute,59 seconds.(all 5 matches done in that time)i took a video for it through gameboysuperman's iPhone.i thought he'll upload the video but i guess the size was too large,especially with a 8 MP HD shooter,given my good camera skill(obviously,i'm boasting now!)