Introducing myself

Hello!  It is my first day in the WBO. My favorite Beyblade is Longinus as far as left spins go and Valkyrie for right spin.  (Zwei Longinus or Brave Valkyrie to be specific) I currently have about 100 Beyblades in my collection, probably 20-30 are Takara Tomy.I have been collecting for about 2 years. I prefer not to say my age so I’ll just say I’m not driving yet. Beyblade is my main hobby and I am currently work towards being able to defeat all of the people at my school who do Beyblade (they kind of don’t have any takara tomy lol) so yeah, that’s me!
(Aug. 15, 2021  8:33 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote: Hello!  It is my first day in the WBO. My favorite Beyblade is Longinus as far as left spins go and Valkyrie for right spin.  (Zwei Longinus or Brave Valkyrie to be specific) I currently have about 100 Beyblades in my collection, probably 20-30 are Takara Tomy.I have been collecting for about 2 years. I prefer not to say my age so I’ll just say I’m not driving yet. Beyblade is my main hobby and I am currently work towards being able to defeat all of the people at my school who do Beyblade (they kind of don’t have any takara tomy lol) so yeah, that’s me!

uh welcome to the wbo?
It said to introduce yourself

So I said some stuff about myself
(Aug. 15, 2021  8:35 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote: It said to introduce yourself

So I said some stuff about myself
And you did it right (I think)

Anyways, welcome to the WBO. Follow the rules and have fun!
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome! to WBO mate!