Interview with US Champ

It would require so much money, hah.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Don't forget that it would be difficult with copyright/legality issues and such...
LOL, you guys are so hilarious XD

Seriously.
Yeah, don't take offence, it was just a joke, and I did see the pics of him at a recent thing at TRU, haha, Kei (our current #1) went along to it to check it out Smile

You're his sister right? Nice to see that there's some connection to the old series there Smile
(Jan. 22, 2012  2:12 AM)Mickey Wrote: This might be an obvious question but, do they check your id to see if you meet the age requirement? I don't like how Hasbro is biased and specifically targeting kids.

I think they should have divisions like pokemon TGC did (I haven't played since I was younger so it might still be the same)
Juniors- 10 and under
Seniors- 11-15
Masters- 16+

This would let people compete within their own age groups.
I actually like that idea a lot. If Hasbro is so worried about ages, keeping separate divisions for each age group would be perfect.
What? What? Burn Aquario 145WD is the toughest opponent? It's an outclassed stamina combo for heaven's sake! It could be slightly good, but still it's not that good! This kid needs a date with Basalt Bull 230/BD145CS, badly!
(Mar. 20, 2012  1:45 PM)TnkP Wrote: What? What? Burn Aquario 145WD is the toughest opponent? It's an outclassed stamina combo for heaven's sake! It could be slightly good, but still it's not that good! This kid needs a date with Basalt Bull 230/BD145CS, badly!

Hasbro stadium. Remember?
They should at least use better combos like MF basalt bull 230 cs, gravity destroyer really??
(Mar. 18, 2012  6:07 PM)SarabScientist Wrote: Yep,old series was the bestGrin

I really didn't know that was Kei at the tournament! I would've liked to say hi to him personally! Wow,I can't believe I missed the oppurtunity!

he was the blond guy in the glasses. with me and pockyx3. if u come this week he will be there but if you don't come and enter just try to make a little 2 minute visit
i have 2 questions what is anime north and where will it take place
(Mar. 20, 2012  2:01 PM)reggie yi Wrote: They should at least use better combos like MF basalt bull 230 cs, gravity destroyer really??

Uwik just said "Hasbro stadium. Remember?" Anyways, less than a week before the world championships and since they won't let people come in and watch, I guess I might watch it online since YTV is streaming it.

RussoBlader: Anime north is an annual event held in Toronto where people come to have fun because there are many options to do! We also have a tournament there, read the thread to know more about it in the upcoming events section. It usually takes place near the Congress Centre and the Doubletree Hotel IIRC, if that's not what you mean then, it will take place in Toronto, like what I said earlier.
(Mar. 22, 2012  1:23 AM)RussoBlader Wrote: i have 2 questions what is anime north and where will it take place

I have 2 answers for you.

1) This isn't the right place to ask this question. Use the search function to find threads with Anime north in the title.

2) Google is your friend
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but how exactly did he get to take part in the WBBA tournament?
(Sep. 11, 2012  2:19 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Sorry for bumping an old thread, but how exactly did he get to take part in the WBBA tournament?

He win a regional and then nationals. It's in the interview.
(Sep. 11, 2012  2:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2012  2:19 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Sorry for bumping an old thread, but how exactly did he get to take part in the WBBA tournament?

He win a regional and then nationals. It's in the interview.

how did he get into regionals and nationals? how did he get into it, cuz i didnt know that we could register
(Sep. 11, 2012  5:26 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: how did he get into regionals and nationals? how did he get into it, cuz i didnt know that we could register

Obviously there were qualifying tournaments where he lives, he won, then he went to the regional championship in New York, he won, so he went to represent the United States in the world championship ... If you did not know that you could enter qualiyfing events, that is really only your fault. I do not know under which rock you hibernated all those months.