Internet Connection Speed (speedtest.net) post your results

[Image: 1335229843.png]
[Image: 41804872.png]
Ping Test Fail Uncertain Speed is Awesome! i can still do anything
Yeah your ping test will affect you online for instance call of duty etc. but like you said you speed is good BeyBladestation lool the computer doesn't make a difference really..
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:45 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: Yeah your ping test will affect you online for instance call of duty etc. but like you said you speed is good BeyBladestation lool the computer doesn't make a difference really..
yeah i connect Western and Southern Terribly online Uncertain maybe Midwest
Hmm well it just depends on ISP for southern and Western people Uncertain i just find some people use AT&T and doesn't really help playing the game properly... same thing goes to Comcast, Road Runner, Vonage ISP... it's terrible
I don't understand what your trying to say, maybe re-word it? i dunno
[Image: 1335295364.png]
[Image: 41806705.png]

This is from my Grandma's house. I will post from my house later today.
(Jun. 10, 2011  9:37 AM)Galaxxy Wrote: I recently switched from BT to Virgin Media and it was a great switch, I was getting 2mb down and 0.30 up even though I was a 30mb deal, that proves how much of a difference fibre optic makes as in distance from the exchange doesn't mean a thing. I recommend Virgin since I got it on Tuesday I haven't had a problem. 5 out of 5.

Woooowwww. I seriously gotta check whether they've started offering Fibre Optic Broadband in my area, your connection is phenomenal.

And I thought my internet connection was pretty good ... ;[

[Image: 1335302786.png] [Image: 41807213.png]
(Jun. 10, 2011  3:25 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  9:37 AM)Galaxxy Wrote: I recently switched from BT to Virgin Media and it was a great switch, I was getting 2mb down and 0.30 up even though I was a 30mb deal, that proves how much of a difference fibre optic makes as in distance from the exchange doesn't mean a thing. I recommend Virgin since I got it on Tuesday I haven't had a problem. 5 out of 5.

Woooowwww. I seriously gotta check whether they've started offering Fibre Optic Broadband in my area, your connection is phenomenal.

And I thought my internet connection was pretty good ... ;[

[Image: 1335302786.png] [Image: 41807213.png]
Well your Speed and Pings are great together you can obviously do gaming, etc.
Why? That is too fast according to me...
In India, I think there is a lack of good broadband service. No wonder I got such BAD results...
Still, I can easily do gaming, videos, etc. Too fast in loading all that.
[Image: 1335318154.png]
(Jun. 10, 2011  3:28 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Why? That is too fast according to me...
In India, I think there is a lack of good broadband service. No wonder I got such BAD results...
India is Lacks of most good ISP mostly you can find is expensive ones
(Jun. 10, 2011  3:28 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: [Image: 1335318154.png]
I think the Comcast ISP only good on Pings but the speed is okayish
Heart, Yours is okay lol and yes fibre optic is the way forward i was getting 2 down 0.30 up it was terrible, Th3c0O!p3r5on your grandma's connection is SHOCKING lol OMG but she doesn't mind I suppose and Night Virgo your upload speed is BEAST
Her Computer can't really load youtube so I have to wait Like 2- 3 minutes of paused then I get to watch what was loading. My home computer should be WAY Faster Hopefully.
Well, I finally got onto the desktop and here are the results, I always though upload was slow for me:

[Image: 1335371698.png]

[Image: 41809451.png]
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:22 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: Hmm not very good tbh
Believe me, I would know. Uploads on 2 minute videos with HD quality will take 40 minutes. Anything more will kill it. So, I', deciding for switching ASAP to some better network. I''m thinking just a home based router. My AT&T DSL is at top, though for me it's still terrible. I'm thinking of getting the Linksys Speed Boost router... looks cool.

http://reviews.cnet.com/routers/linksys-...65180.html
Go for it! i don't know about american companies so go for whats best Grin
here is the result of my speed test [Image: 1335578574.png] and my ping test [Image: 41816140.png]
Now it's time to test my Dell Desktop! Here are my results:
[Image: 41820762.png][Image: 1335718271.png]
It doesn't seem very good... but what do I know?
(Jun. 10, 2011  8:25 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Now it's time to test my Dell Desktop! Here are my results:
[Image: 41820762.png][Image: 1335718271.png]
It doesn't seem very good... but what do I know?
YOUR DOWNLAOAD SPEED IS CRAZY FAST.

And I know this has been said before.

Actually everything is really fast, unlike some other peoples......
me Unhappy
NoodooSoup you said
'It doesn't seem very good'

I don't know about you but it says (FASTER THAN 98% OF US)
that seems fast lol
(Jun. 10, 2011  9:25 PM)Ultimate Wrote: YOUR DOWNLAOAD SPEED IS CRAZY FAST.

me Unhappy
NoodooSoup you said

that seems fast lol

Thanks, even though the comment is directed at my computer and not me, but... Yeah I notices that 98% part after I posted it. And I always thought my computer was slow Uncertain It's a good thing because I get really impatient, like if it takes more than 10 seconds to load up a browser, I close it and re open it.
(Jun. 10, 2011  9:30 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  9:25 PM)Ultimate Wrote: YOUR DOWNLAOAD SPEED IS CRAZY FAST.

me Unhappy
NoodooSoup you said

that seems fast lol

Thanks, even though the comment is directed at my computer and not me, but... Yeah I notices that 98% part after I posted it. And I always thought my computer was slow Uncertain It's a good thing because I get really impatient, like if it takes more than 10 seconds to load up a browser, I close it and re open it.

sorry if this is off topic but if your computer is slow but not your net then I recommend iobit advance system care, also how are my results,they are better than I expectedEee