[International/Team Format] Team Apex BeyDragons

Updated the OP

Looking for Alliances and Members
This totally works and as team captain
I am okay with the team thread

I'm trying to shut Down the other thread but won't work.

Thanks for nova for doing this because we can expand the team numbers a lot
(Sep. 28, 2014  4:46 PM)bladerkid2414 Wrote: This totally works and as team captain
I am okay with the team thread

I'm trying to shut Down the other thread but won't work.

Thanks for nova for doing this because we can expand the team numbers a lot

No problem!

Anything to help!
The OP sounds like Ryker Kuroganes work.
Classik PM me.
(Sep. 29, 2014  3:34 PM)~Emperor_Elite~ Wrote: The OP sounds like Ryker Kuroganes work.
Classik PM me.
Actually,He copied me a while back

my team was originally called team Delta Royal Bladers
I want to create a team website for this team.Interested?PM me
OP Updated!

Ill be making sigs for the members soon!
OP Updated

I am now team leader,also I think its time for a team name change
Application

NAME:Ravenbringer

FAVOURITE BEY:Killer Beafowl

WHY DO I WANT TO JOIN??:because I've never been on a team before and i live in t.o. and i wish to be just like my cousin,Kazuto.

COMBOTongue_outegasus Leviathan ED145EDS

thanxxxz
(Oct. 27, 2014  8:03 PM)goobyman Wrote: Application

NAME:Ravenbringer

FAVOURITE BEY:Killer Beafowl

WHY DO I WANT TO JOIN??:because I've never been on a team before and i live in t.o. and i wish to be just like my cousin,Kazuto.

COMBOTongue_outegasus Leviathan ED145EDS

thanxxxz
Hmmmm..Ill have to check with our leader but most probably you can!
Ill be taking a leave of absence from the team due to inactivity from our "leader"

@[kaibaman7869] sorry man I just don't know about staying on an inactive team
very sorry for not being active on the team forum but I have been really busy with lots of personal stuff and I'll try to be active as best as I can when something might come up especially for a team tournament... I will post if there will be a team tournament anywhere

(Oct. 18, 2014  6:33 PM)Tsuna` Wrote: OP Updated

I am now team leader,also I think its time for a team name change
I'm still here, I've been really busy... sry for putting you down or anything but I'm still the team leader for this team it's just that there hasn't been a team tourney lately
I got good new's crew, but it will take a long time and lot's of practice if y'all can but the next tournament as a team is gonna be at anime north... it will take lot's and lot's of practice and possibly about $50 (half price if your around the ages 6-13) to participate and to get into the convention if you want to go... if anyone can, we need to meet up at the next Toronto tournament just to meet up with each other like friends and we need to work as a team if anyone is able to go. thanks gut's and as always "GO SHOOT!!"
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:55 AM)kaibaman7869 Wrote: I got good new's crew, but it will take a long time and lot's of practice if y'all can but the next tournament as a team is gonna be at anime north... it will take lot's and lot's of practice and possibly about $50 (half price if your around the ages 6-13) to participate and to get into the convention if you want to go... if anyone can, we need to meet up at the next Toronto tournament just to meet up with each other like friends and we need to work as a team if anyone is able to go. thanks gut's and as always "GO SHOOT!!"
You have zero members...My cousins left....as well as Hato