(International) Phoenix Phlares.

I'm making a team cald the Phoenix Phlares (because the ph makes the ''F'' sound). If you want to join you must...

-Be an active user
-Tell me your main beyblade combo
- Tell me what state/city you are in
-Be ready to travel at least a few hours.
i would like to join, so where do u live then i can tell u my beyblade secrets.
(Jun. 08, 2019  5:52 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: i would like to join, so where do u live then i can tell u my beyblade secrets.

im in chicago
ouch, im in GA but we can be online friends.
Random question: do you like Revive Phoenix is Dead Phoenix more, BoogietheBlader?
(Jun. 09, 2019  2:31 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Random question: do you like Revive Phoenix is Dead Phoenix more, BoogietheBlader?

dead, it has more competive parts and is cooler.
I have a team so I cant join sorry
I wish I could join but
1) I can't travel to Chicago
2) I am already the second in command (though I am stronger than the leader, my best friend you know) of another club.
Anyways, main combo - pP00CXt+ (I am planning to buy a level chip for it this month, because right now it's super dominant in the tournaments I participate and imagine how good it would be if it had a LC)
So anyways, good luck for this venture you've taken up.

If you wanna do some club battles, PM me. Even though we won't be able to meet because we don't live in USA but u know we can always do some online battles probably some quiz or some sorta thing. Or if you want to know how to get success while creating a club, PM me.
(Jun. 02, 2019  3:56 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I'm making a team cald the Phoenix Phlares (because the ph makes the ''F'' sound). If you want to join you must...

-Be an active user
-Tell me your main beyblade combo
- Tell me what state/city you are in
-Be ready to travel at least a few hours.

Hello boogie the blader I am patrickayos I want to join your team I know I am replying late but please can I join your team.

But I can't travel to us or chicago so that's a no right.😔