Interest in Competitive Beyblade-X Tournaments

Poll: Are you interested in participating/taking part in Beyblade Tournaments?

Yes I am Interested
98.18%
No I am not Interested
1.82%
Undecided
0%
Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
Hello, I am posting this thread to see how many bladers are interested in hosting competitive Beyblade-X tournaments as it is the newest generation of Beyblade and is targeting the competitive audience/older and younger audience simultaneously more than burst was, also just a general marker for everyone to see the amount of interest in Beyblade-X Tournaments.
I believe there will be a massive interest. with all the social media coverage the hype is high. Hope more areas will be able to play as well. seems only to be a few places in each country that play.
I'd love to as long as there's more tournaments in more areas, I've been waiting for years for a tourny in Louisiana, so if there's one down here for x, I'm absolutely going
Beyblade X has me wanting to become an organizer for WBO just to host them in Missouri.
Hey so I really want my beyblade x beys to not be damaged at all but I also want to grind on the battle pass dose anyone have any suggestions on how to not ware your drivers down??
(Jul. 02, 2023  3:01 AM)End bringer Wrote: Hey so I really want my beyblade x beys to not be damaged at all but I also want to grind on the battle pass dose anyone have any suggestions on how to not ware your drivers down??

thats not what this thread is about
I would love for there to be tournaments in Utah for beyblade x
I'm the same thing here in Washington state
I’ve been desperately trying to find tournaments in Denver Colorado
I'd be excited to see competitive tournaments in my area. I was on a many year hiatus after Metal Fight because I didn't know anyone who played anymore but I found a great group of locals around here who play and it's amazing. I hope ppl everywhere can have that experiance.
(Mar. 21, 2024  5:26 AM)Da_nerd Wrote: I’ve been desperately trying to find tournaments in Denver Colorado

🦐pistolshrimp🦐 here

me and my cohorts are in the denver area and we are looking to blade

rock on brother, 🦐shrimp out!!🦐

🦐namaste🦐
I'm extremely interested in the competitive Beyblade X (ig "subspace", idk), but there are not any tournaments near my area sadly. Maybe one day I'll host my own, it would be really fun
Hello! Im from Las Cruces NM (which is also just 45 minutes away from El Paso TX). I am very interested in hosting beyblade x tournaments. I just took the organizers exam as well! Hopefully i can cultivate a fun and engaging community out here