Interest in Competitive Beyblade-X Tournaments

Poll: Are you interested in participating/taking part in Beyblade Tournaments?

Yes I am Interested
97.78%
No I am not Interested
2.22%
Undecided
0%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
Hello, I am posting this thread to see how many bladers are interested in hosting competitive Beyblade-X tournaments as it is the newest generation of Beyblade and is targeting the competitive audience/older and younger audience simultaneously more than burst was, also just a general marker for everyone to see the amount of interest in Beyblade-X Tournaments.
I believe there will be a massive interest. with all the social media coverage the hype is high. Hope more areas will be able to play as well. seems only to be a few places in each country that play.
I'd love to as long as there's more tournaments in more areas, I've been waiting for years for a tourny in Louisiana, so if there's one down here for x, I'm absolutely going
Beyblade X has me wanting to become an organizer for WBO just to host them in Missouri.
Hey so I really want my beyblade x beys to not be damaged at all but I also want to grind on the battle pass dose anyone have any suggestions on how to not ware your drivers down??
(Jul. 02, 2023  3:01 AM)End bringer Wrote: Hey so I really want my beyblade x beys to not be damaged at all but I also want to grind on the battle pass dose anyone have any suggestions on how to not ware your drivers down??

thats not what this thread is about
I would love for there to be tournaments in Utah for beyblade x
I'm the same thing here in Washington state
I’ve been desperately trying to find tournaments in Denver Colorado
I'd be excited to see competitive tournaments in my area. I was on a many year hiatus after Metal Fight because I didn't know anyone who played anymore but I found a great group of locals around here who play and it's amazing. I hope ppl everywhere can have that experiance.
(Mar. 21, 2024  5:26 AM)Da_nerd Wrote: I’ve been desperately trying to find tournaments in Denver Colorado

🦐pistolshrimp🦐 here

me and my cohorts are in the denver area and we are looking to blade

rock on brother, 🦐shrimp out!!🦐

🦐namaste🦐