Inheritance Cycle Series

Eragon (Ed Speleers), a poor farm boy, lives in Alagaesia, a kingdom ruled by Galbatorix (John Malkovich), a powerful but evil monarch. One day, Eragon discovers a beautiful stone that he soon realizes is a dragon's egg. When the creature hatches, Eragon sets forth on a path that could restore the glory of his homeland's legendary Dragon Riders and perhaps overthrow Galbatorix.

This was the summary. Fans of this series, COME HERE to post about this amazing series!

Master_chanter0 come here!
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Eragon (Ed Speleers), a poor farm boy, lives in Alagaesia, a kingdom ruled by Galbatorix (John Malkovich), a powerful but evil monarch. One day, Eragon discovers a beautiful stone that he soon realizes is a dragon's egg. When the creature hatches, Eragon sets forth on a path that could restore the glory of his homeland's legendary Dragon Riders and perhaps overthrow Galbatorix.

This was the summary. Fans of this series, COME HERE to post about this amazing series!

I told you there is already a thread for this!
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:57 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Eragon (Ed Speleers), a poor farm boy, lives in Alagaesia, a kingdom ruled by Galbatorix (John Malkovich), a powerful but evil monarch. One day, Eragon discovers a beautiful stone that he soon realizes is a dragon's egg. When the creature hatches, Eragon sets forth on a path that could restore the glory of his homeland's legendary Dragon Riders and perhaps overthrow Galbatorix.

I told you there is already a thread for this!

No there isn't! there is thread for sleep in stars but not for inheritance cycle
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:57 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I told you there is already a thread for this!

No there isn't!

Look at my other post!
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:58 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: No there isn't!

Look at my other post!

the thread is DEaD