[Indiana, USA] Calling all Northern IN and nearby bladers!

We may be holding a get together in Fort Wayne IN, now that we have more than just me/my bro here. So, anyone interested in coming, post here. If we get enough people, it could even be tournament! So any member from Fort Wayne or nearby post here saying if your interested and when you'd be able to make it (weekends only, until the summer). It would be ideal to have it on May 23rd, but we can always set it up another day, if that doesn't work out (or even set up a second meeting).
Depending on how close it is to Chicago, I can come Grin.. I can bring some friends who are interested in beyblade as well. They dont have blades, but they can watch XD.
Sounds kool. It will most likely be in just Fort Wayne, though, and that is somewhat far from Chicago. Still, if you can come and bring friends, that be awesome.
Ah poo, you beat me to it. I was hoping to start my first topic Unhappy oh well Smile. Anyway look out, because I have drummed up even more interest in my school! Beyblade battles before school is really fun, and people who never heard of it think it is really entertaining to watch ^-^
wow, "drummed up"? You would wouldn't you? I still got my skill from back then, but if you go I'll probably come with Grin
Awesome. When you guys be able to make it? And how many people do you have interested?
I may try to also.

Hey Bubba (Xenoka).
drunkin_ninja and I are going to hopefully have a battle tomarrow w00t! Go fort Wayne Bladers... Hey that gives me an idea -runs to paint-

The amount of people we have interested is kinda up in the air. A lot are interested but the number following through is uncertain. I'm writing down the cite on paper and pushing kids to come here, who have beyblades. I'm hoping to get a grassroots going!
Awesome. Sounds like there are alot of people then. Lucky >.> So when do you wanna plan a meet-up?
Like I said before. I'm in a sport, so I got negative free time. I can't speak for other Fort Wayne Bladers though, so yeah. Today we played for fun in band class, using a gong as the stadium! Joyful_3 Twas awsome and extremely fun!

Xenoka borrowed somone's beyblades and beat me a few times, but we weren't exactly following rules hehe. The guy who he borrowed the Beyblades from will hopefully have an account in the next few days, and Xenoka will find his (Cough: Bubba find 'em :Cough). We'll have a regular stadium and battle before school hopefully. On weekends in the near future we could definatly try to find a place to meet up.
I've got an extra Dranzer Flame Field if you guys are interested, bought it with those cheap blades at that garage sale.
Anyway, it doesn't have to be til school's out/ your season's over. When is your season over?
A few weeks maybe.

Yay, Pepe had his first ever official WBO battle today before school! It was in a Blizzard Bowl, and I won yay!
(Apr. 30, 2009  8:29 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: A few weeks maybe.

Yay, Pepe had his first ever official WBO battle today before school! It was in a Blizzard Bowl, and I won yay!

Please read the WBO rules. Blizzard Bowl is not legal for WBO BeyBattles.
(Apr. 30, 2009  8:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Please read the WBO rules. Blizzard Bowl is not legal for WBO BeyBattles.

!!!!!!! -searches through rule book- !!!!!!!

We may have to order one onflineLips_sealed

Aw shoot we do. That was the only one we had Unhappy ...happiness gone.
Sorry, but once you try a Takara stadium, you'll thank me. Get the Attack Type MFB stadium.
LOLOLOL and we were all so happy that Leighton looked like a douche for bringing it too Unhappy He went through all that, and for a rule breaking arena. And Pepe, if I don't find my beyblades in storage (if my Step-dad even lets me, or knows they sold them) then they are probably gone. Hopefully I can find some online Grin
I know a lot of people are unhappy about the rule, but a stadium is one of the easiest things to get and the Japanese stadiums are really superior on a whole bunch of levels.
Carp, when are you updating the rules so that my takara stadiums won't be legal anymore? I totally forgot. If it's fine with Brad, we can use my Takara Attack stadium. I really need a MFB attack >.>
(Apr. 30, 2009  10:22 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Carp, when are you updating the rules so that my takara stadiums won't be legal anymore? I totally forgot. If it's fine with Brad, we can use my Takara Attack stadium. I really need a MFB attack >.>

New release is about two weeks away.
Yeah, I can totally see why the japanese ones are superior.
Dude, we need to meet within two weeks or the battles won't count...Unless someone else is planning on getting/bringing a takara stadium. Then we can go ahead and wait awhile.
(May. 01, 2009  1:41 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Dude, we need to meet within two weeks or the battles won't count...Unless someone else is planning on getting/bringing a takara stadium. Then we can go ahead and wait awhile.

Hopefully somone will be ordering. I know I can't. Do you have any legal stadiums?
Nope, HMS ruined my Attack stadium's walls and my Tornado Balance was in cracked when I got it. =/
Evan, wanna give me that defense stadium for free Cute?
Unhappy Ah carp!. There's still a chance that I know somone w/ a legal stadium. Darn, Dragoon stadium is illegal too.

LOL---> [Image: 2485199_bc6e3c4439.jpg?v=0]
Yup, all hasbro stadiums are illegal. Anyway, Aero do you have a takara stadium?
kittie Cute

EDIT: Aero, we are going to try to meet on a Sunday within two weeks to avoid having to buy a new stadium before we can meet-up and record our battles. If you wanna come, get back to us (same for you, Narusuke).
i propley can go if my dad says yea and this time im gonna give out contact information and guys i have mfb attack stadium if i can go ill bring it