Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

This year was my last chance to participate in the wc and I really wish that there was no age limit
Only if it happened in may or June ,then I would have surely gone to see ,I would have even participated if I didn't have exams and school
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:01 PM)Yusuke Wrote: This year was my last chance to participate in the wc and I really wish that there was no age limit

Same here.... Even my exams start tommorow
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:12 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:01 PM)Yusuke Wrote: This year was my last chance to participate in the wc and I really wish that there was no age limit

Same here.... Even my exams start tommorow
Best of luck

(Sep. 23, 2018  5:07 PM)Yusuke Wrote: I'm having my exams now

Best of luck to you too

I finished my ninth half-yearly exams just yesterday
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:13 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:12 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Same here.... Even my exams start tommorow
Best of luck

(Sep. 23, 2018  5:07 PM)Yusuke Wrote: I'm having my exams now

Best of luck to you too

Thanks... I seriously need to get good marks this time... That is so i can get some more beys free (my mom will buy if i get good marks) but sst might just destroy my chances... I mean, why am i supposed to care abt wat happened in russian revolution and french revolution?! Y do we need to care abt the constitutional design!? (sorry fr the rant... Just hope i get above 60/80 atleast. And hopefully do better in other tests... 90% avg will be hard to get... T_T DX
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:46 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:13 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Best of luck

Best of luck to you too

Thanks... I seriously need to get good marks this time... That is so i can get some more beys free (my mom will buy if i get good marks) but sst might just destroy my chances... I mean, why am i supposed to care abt wat happened in russian revolution and french revolution?! Y do we need to care abt the constitutional design!? (sorry fr the rant... Just hope i get above 60/80 atleast. And hopefully do better in other tests... 90% avg will be hard to get... T_T DX
Sst is easy 
The real deal is Sanskrit (can't even understand half of it)
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:51 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:46 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Thanks... I seriously need to get good marks this time... That is so i can get some more beys free (my mom will buy if i get good marks) but sst might just destroy my chances... I mean, why am i supposed to care abt wat happened in russian revolution and french revolution?! Y do we need to care abt the constitutional design!? (sorry fr the rant... Just hope i get above 60/80 atleast. And hopefully do better in other tests... 90% avg will be hard to get... T_T DX
Sst is easy 
The real deal is Sanskrit (can't even understand half of it)

I beg to differ... U just need to find the answers frm the paragraph and grammar is easy on learning the tables they gave... Sentence formation also is the same. Just get ur spellings right and ur set, 80/80 is easy. Havent got 80, but got 28.5 on 30 during Periodic test. Just focus on ur tables and spellings and u should get a solid 75 to 80%.
What ur exams have just started

Mine just finished the past friday im on a 11 days holiday now

Has anyone noticed
There is shadow ameterios for 3100 rs on amazon.in
Good luck to every1 who r having exams

Well I just came from school giving my maths exams and I screwed it up
(Sep. 24, 2018  7:39 AM)Yusuke Wrote: Good luck to every1 who r having exams

Oh that's sad. Well better luck next time...

Well , Today ends THE DAY ( The day of my last exam )
(Sep. 24, 2018  8:40 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Well , Today ends THE DAY ( The day of my last exam )

Good 4 u but I still have 3 more exams but I'm glad maths is over cause I'm weak in that subject

(Sep. 24, 2018  8:09 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Oh that's sad. Well better luck next time...

I just suck way too much in maths

I wish they keep exams of beyblade and anime or gaming then I will get a perfect score in all of 'em
(Sep. 24, 2018  8:43 AM)Yusuke Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  8:40 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Well , Today ends THE DAY ( The day of my last exam )

Good 4 u but I still have 3 more exams but I'm glad maths is over cause I'm weak in that subject

(Sep. 24, 2018  8:09 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Oh that's sad. Well better luck next time...

I wish they keep exams of beyblade and anime or gaming then I will get a perfect score in all of 'em

So will I ?. I had sst today and i hate that stupid subject but it went better than expected... Didnt study well but can still expect above 60/80
1down, 4 to go. 3rd october marks the day i will be set free
(Sep. 24, 2018  8:43 AM)Yusuke Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  8:40 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Well , Today ends THE DAY ( The day of my last exam )

(Sep. 24, 2018  8:09 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Oh that's sad. Well better luck next time...

Me too , maths is not my kind of thing 
And exams on anime and games , that would be so awesome!!
And also maybe an exam for fighting each other!
(Sep. 24, 2018  8:56 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  8:43 AM)Yusuke Wrote: Good 4 u but I still have 3 more exams but I'm glad maths is over cause I'm weak in that subject

Thats violent... But who cares, ur opinion is urs. But still, violent...
(Sep. 24, 2018  8:56 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  8:43 AM)Yusuke Wrote: Good 4 u but I still have 3 more exams but I'm glad maths is over cause I'm weak in that subject

It's okay but I got this boy in my class who is black belt in taikondo so he will beat me to pulp

(Sep. 24, 2018  8:55 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:

So will I ?. I had sst today and i hate that stupid subject but it went better than expected... Didnt study well but can still expect above 60/80
1down, 4 to go. 3rd october marks the day i will be set free

I got perfect score in sst of 40marks cause I copied one or two objectives. I only have prob with maths and lil with Sanskrit too. I get good grades in rest of the subject
(Sep. 24, 2018  8:57 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  8:56 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Me too , maths is not my kind of thing 

Thats violent... But who cares, ur opinion is urs. But still, violent...
But that would be cool 
(Although I might loose to half of the class , but I can easily beat up the other half)
It would be WWE for kids

I can beat half of the class too but others are just like Titans so they'll just crush me
(Sep. 24, 2018  9:20 AM)Yusuke Wrote: It would be WWE for kids

I can beat half of the class too but others are just like Titans so they'll just crush me

Same here, i can maybe beat everyone except 2 or 3 boys
Guys, Can we keep this thread MORE news oriented ? , Please
(Sep. 24, 2018  10:45 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Guys, Can we keep this thread MORE news oriented ? , Please

Agreed, sorry.
(Sep. 24, 2018  10:45 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Guys, Can we keep this thread MORE news oriented ? , Please

I agree with GOD CHIPS,
(Sep. 23, 2018  4:44 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  4:40 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Because if I knew, I would have run down there.. It's near to me.. Would love to have seen this.. But anyways, maybe next time.

I hate to break your heart but yeah. I heard it's one on the most happening malls in the area! BTW, were you too old to participate? It was an 8-13 years bracket.
??? ? Well yeah, it's one of the most happening malls in the area. It has got everything a person would hope for, fashion, Games, I skate and not to mention but Hamleys!!!
I love the mall and visit it very often.. I was there yesterday when I saw a shop which was similar to where Vivan's photo was clicked. 
And yeah, I was toooo old for that bracket XD
Best of luck to all those who are having their exams! Mine finished last thursday so I am a free bird..
And Nightmarefafnir, if you have problems in Sanskrit, feel free to PM me, I had myself taken Sanskrit and might be able to help you.