[India, Gujarat,Worldwide] Team Supreme Stardust

Beybladers from world ,Gujarat & India Here is the first team from Gujarat India and worldwide too we need to make this team as an awesome team!!!
To be in this team just add your info like how many beys you have which beys do you want what is your best type attack defence stamina or balance your cool combos which you use commonly and you win how many matches you have won or taken part where do you stay etc...
Captain names in bold and vice captain's name in italics

Members
Dayrider
Indiabeys
Maasaamune
Dawnhikaripip
Nikroach
Flare_boy
Andrewandreke
knightrider1
knightrider2
Arbazbig
jazz gripen
I want to be in! write my name in it! You Know me Karan
Hey Karan Even I will be in Join me in i have 59 beyblades you have seen take me in
I am in karan!! Your best friend! neel~
~Take me in blader!! Karan I wll defeat you someday!
Thanks alot karan!! for making me vice captain
Indiabeys you greeter decide between my team and dayrider's team.

Dayrider lets make an alliance with teams.
hey Karan i beat u fair n square at the 26th tourney.. lets make our team a alliance my team Blitz BeyBusters and ur Team Supreme Stardust... Alright?
hey day rider i will also join team supreme star dust
i live in gandhinagar, i have 6 bey's and i use dark libra commonly.
(May. 29, 2013  11:08 AM)jazz gripen Wrote: hey day rider i will also join team supreme star dust
i live in gandhinagar, i have 6 bey's and i use dark libra commonly.
Dark libra commonly is the worst combo ever try to buy more MFB Beys But ya Welcome to the team!!! Wink

(May. 29, 2013  8:17 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: hey Karan i beat u fair n square at the 26th tourney.. lets make our team a alliance my team Blitz BeyBusters and ur Team Supreme Stardust... Alright?
no dude no alliance with teams it looks awful sumtimz
A Unofficial Team beyblade tourney in Mumbai might happen where every team will represent their teams with 2 members.

Tell me by PM if your team wants to attend.
Hey I am Siddhant and i Want to be in the team.
I have a lost Longinus (burst) And it is an Awesome bey.
I am living in India in Thane I want to join your team
My name is Durvesh and my friend Shubham, Atharva & Jeet