Increasing popularity

Hey all! I have been thinking recently about the hobby/sport of beyblade, and i know beyblade has always been a popular brand, and game. But it seems with the new release of burst it has grown increasingly more popular, it seems like new tourneys, get togethers and more and popping up everywhere. Is it just me or has it always been this popular? Let me know what you guy think! and with the new team format do you think it would grow to be even more popular than it is already? [/font]
I think Beyblades was popular enough with The 4D system in MFB but than it released Zero G and I saw many people disliked this series but I liked it. Then when Burst came out same thing happened again but at the same time a lot of people liked it so I'd say burst brang many people make into Beyblade like me.
Honestly, I do remember back then when 4D was the thing and that was pretty popular. Also with MFB before that. For Zero-G, not sooo much.

As for Burst, I think it's gonna definitely hit the spot worldwide. I think Beyblade will truly come back - with more Bladers!

Also this 8 year old who recently discovered Burst bought a Valkryie and found my channel (from my mom) and haha I'm meeting him today to mentor him. I just feel like Burst will definitely make Beyblade even more popular. I just have a feeling it's gonna change everything..
That's what i was thinking! I am trying to get one of my good friends into it! Since burst is such a good concept and adds a whole new level off play i feel like it will get even more competitive than it was before. I just hope TT blade will be legal in north american tournaments ;-; Anyways, i really do hope it becomes even more popular! And that's awesome about the mentor thing, makes beyblader feel good that people want to learn it!

RIP! i just realized i misspelled popularity
(Sep. 18, 2016  12:41 AM)ThatOneWeeb Wrote: That's what i was thinking! I am trying to get one of my good friends into it! Since burst is such a good concept and adds a whole new level off play i feel like it will get even more competitive than it was before. I just hope TT blade will be legal in north american tournaments ;-; Anyways, i really do hope it becomes even more popular! And that's awesome about the mentor thing, makes beyblader feel good that people want to learn it!

RIP! i just realized i misspelled popularity

I completely agree! I'm glad you're trying to get people into it - great idea. Smile And very true! And as for TT beys into tournaments, which ones again?

And yeah! I just left the place and I met the kid! He's very knowledgeable about Beyblade and kept asking me questions about my upcoming tournament and was asking me about F230, TB, RF, etc. He seriously wants to battle soon and train with me. It feels great to actually know someone who's crazy for Beyblade as me. XD You don't see that often!

Oh and he went insane, like legit insane, when I told him snychrome combos were allowed for Standard format. Jesus. XD

Ah, here's the picture. The kid in the corner is my brother. XD

Great kid, can't wait to battle haha.

Also excuse our ugly faces but we had to. XD

[Image: Fe5orK2KzH5ni9Ik94PDGKQ5jxt3G0b4KO9vG1Up...2560-rw-no]
beyblade was pretty popular when it first started, i was the first one to get them in my town because they looked cool and i saw the Anime during the time. second i started to buy and use them BAM every one had them.
I too really liked the concept of bursting tops and that's what got me back into it, Zero G and other Hasbro spin-offs really made me get away from Beyblade but now with burst I'm really liking it. It's kinda sad though since I live in the Bay area in San Francisco there isn't any tournaments or activity going on, the only tournament nearby would be in LA which is like 6 hours away. Anyways you'll love getting back into Beyblade as it is really fun to just watch them do their thing, I hope you have as much fun as I do Tongue_out_wink
Welcome to the community, @[ThatOneWeeb] Smile

I think it's pretty natural that we're seeing more excitement around Beyblade as more people learn about the new series. The cartoon and toys have already hit in Canada and will be hitting the rest of the world in 2017, so it's going to be pretty crazy here. I'm looking forward to it!
Im looking forward to it as well, from some videos i've seen the bey tournaments used to be HUGE, like 50-100+ people its so cool! this new gen is so good, i think everyone would like it honestly. I just can't wait to see how it does in the US, im trying to talk to the walmart i work at to display them in the front of the store or at least in the isles!