Incoming Noob! O:

Hi! Joyful_3 I'm a noob to Beyblade kinda... I've liked Beyblade since the original, but I haven't really done a whole lot with it. Mainly random Beybattles with friends... I'm 15 now and actually want to learn more about Beyblade and join some competitions. Problem is, there's no Bladers around me that I know of D: Anybody in Central New York, let me know... I need someone to compete with! O:

Anyway, when Metal Fusion first came out, I went insane and got as much as I could only to hate it that I couldn't get any Japanese Beys. It seems Hasbro's released a lot more since I last bought a Beyblade though (triple battle set). Hopefully I can find some Bladers and maybe get back into Beyblade.

My other hobbies tend to be based around video games and anime... Everything from drawing to music. I play my ocarina, mainly video game music. I draw furry characters and sometimes anime styled characters (not very good at it yet). Yes... I'm a furry... Deal with it Tongue_out I like Yu-Gi-Oh!, but due to a lack of people to duel (kinda like the problem I have with Beyblade), I don't play much and haven't gotten into any of the new stuff... I'm a PC/Nintendo gamer mainly, but I need a better laptop so I can't play a whole lot PC wise yet.

Well... I think that's a long enough intro x3
Welcome to WBO! Have a good time and PM me if you need anything. I'm always around.
~Beybladefoever
I love long intros. :3

A long intro means a member is here to stay. Welcome to the WBO!

As for Central New York, are you talking about Albany or Upstate, like Cooperstown?
Anyway, the only tournaments in your area closest to you ate you ones in NYC, or you could drive to Toronto for their big tournaments. Smile
(Nov. 09, 2012  3:35 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: Welcome to WBO! Have a good time and PM me if you need anything. I'm always around.
~Beybladefoever

I didn't think I'd get a reply that fast xD Thanks for welcoming me and I'll remember you should I need something :3
(Nov. 09, 2012  3:38 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I love long intros. :3

A long intro means a member is here to stay. Welcome to the WBO!

As for Central New York, are you talking about Albany or Upstate, like Cooperstown?
Anyway, the only tournaments in your area closest to you ate you ones in NYC, or you could drive to Toronto for their big tournaments. Smile

Didn't really think I'd find one around me... Oh well... Maybe there's some local Bladers around.

I live in Auburn so around Syracuse and Seneca Falls... Wish I could think of other nearby cities and towns of the top of my head...

Thanks, btw :3
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
(Nov. 09, 2012  12:13 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!

Thanks! Joyful_3
Hello!

Oh no, not a n00b! Consider yourself a newbie! On XDA Developers n00b is a term used to reference new members that act... "annoying."

But do jot mind! The WBO doesn't run like that, so no problems! :)

Welcome to the WBO! Its great to see more and more members join! I hope you remembered to read the rules, but most importantly, have fun!

Got a question? PM me!

~Takasu, XDA Developer
Welcome to the WBO! Like Gingka said, long intros usually means a new member is here to stay. Anyways, make sure to read the rules and the Welcome PM. You'll have a lot of fun posting here. PM me if you need help or want a signature/avatar. Smile
~China