Incoming Newb

Well I halfway introduced myself over in a random chat thread but let's do it properly yeah?

I'm TheElfiestElf, answering to Elf... I'm one of those 30 somethings (35) who just just got into the hobby. I grew up super rural before the advent of ordering stuff online and even then Beys were banned in every school I attended anyway. Earlier this week I realised I have my own dang money and can buy Beyblades if I want to; so I did. Since then I've ordered a small lot TT beys off ebay and now have around 7 of the Hasbro lines kicking around. and an Ogre in the mail. >.> I think I wound up in here while I was googling building my own Bey stadium because the one official one I have is already starting to look pretty beat up and I've had it since... Tuesday? I'm into basically everything nerdy, anime/manga, comics, video games don't really count these days, MTG, CFV, 40k, gunpla, heck I was a viking age re-enactor for a while. 9.9 I play way too much dnd...
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:31 AM)TheElfiestElf Wrote: Well I halfway introduced myself over in a random chat thread but let's do it properly yeah?

I'm TheElfiestElf, answering to Elf... I'm one of those 30 somethings (35) who just just got into the hobby. I grew up super rural before the advent of ordering stuff online and even then Beys were banned in every school I attended anyway. Earlier this week I realised I have my own dang money and can buy Beyblades if I want to; so I did. Since then I've ordered a small lot TT beys off ebay and now have around 7 of the Hasbro lines kicking around. and an Ogre in the mail. >.> I think I wound up in here while I was googling building my own Bey stadium because the one official one I have is already starting to look pretty beat up and I've had it since... Tuesday? I'm into basically everything nerdy, anime/manga, comics, video games don't really count these days, MTG, CFV, 40k, gunpla, heck I was a viking age re-enactor for a while. 9.9 I play way too much dnd...

Hi! Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read the Community Rules and have fun!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ
Yo, Hope you enjoy your time here if you need anything just ask!
Welcome my new friend!
welcome to the WBO bro, when you made this thread I had gone somewhere lol
Hey guys, Ive been on beyblade since july 2019.

Ive had this account for 2 years now but ive never started using it till now.

btw I have a question, how do I change my name?
(Jul. 12, 2021  3:11 PM)ValtryekBoricua Wrote: Hey guys, Ive been on beyblade since july 2019.

PM Mana
(Jul. 12, 2021  3:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  3:11 PM)ValtryekBoricua Wrote: Hey guys, Ive been on beyblade since july 2019.

PM Mana

On discord?
(Jul. 12, 2021  3:41 PM)ValtryekBoricua Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  3:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: PM Mana

On discord?

WBO discord any.of those
Hello there, and welcome to the WBO! Looks like you got a bit of a background on the game, cool. Hope you have fun around here!
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:31 AM)TheElfiestElf Wrote: Well I halfway introduced myself over in a random chat thread but let's do it properly yeah?

Glad to see another person who remembers the originals around! Welcome!