In School

My school uses Labtops instead of text books, so when we are not doing anything in class, I come to this website. I can't believe it's not blocked.
(Mar. 06, 2011  8:39 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: My school uses Labtops instead of text books, so when we are not doing anything in class, I come to this website. I can't believe it's not blocked.

Was it necessary to necro this two year old thread?
I think so. I really caught my eye and I can relate to this thread since I'm in school. If there is a problem, I'll bite you to death.
In the morning when I get to school i post on my mobile the teachers are to lazy to look what we are doing lol
$10 says you looked at my profile, then came here XD

I'll try that proxy that Rocky posted on Monday. I hope it works!
That's what exactly what I did. I'm guessing you do the same.
Im in Yr 7.
I normally go on my Iphone at school as well as texting etc.
I go on my Iphone alot. Even at home.
If i go on my iphone Itll just be to check my PM inbox or something.
I took my Kindle to school Friday, thinking the school had WiFi, but it didn't. To bad. I could've been on during Language Arts.
My teacher is trying to teach me Spanish, but I don't want to learn Spanish. So I'll just do it because I have to have two foreign languages to go to collage. I'll bite my Spanish teacher to death.
My classroom has a new speaker thing. The teacher wears a headset and turns it on and it amplifies his voice.
It makes it sound like we're in an airplane. I feel like he's gonna say "Please fasten your seatbelts until the seatbelt sign is turned off. Please turn off all electronic devices until we have reached full altitude. Thank you"
Teachers at school are really oblivious to what's going on in the class room. That's why I think I should be in charge.
(Mar. 09, 2011  6:54 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: My teacher is trying to teach me Spanish, but I don't want to learn Spanish. So I'll just do it because I have to have two foreign languages to go to collage. I'll bite my Spanish teacher to death.

The Teachers Are Trying To Teach Me German And Italian, Which Are Very Much Like Aliens To Me - Completely Unknown.
(Apr. 22, 2009  10:35 PM)zarch Wrote: midle school kids these days are spoild

not true

at my school we dont even have decent computers
the lunch really sucks
but the other middle school probably is way better

it was the second highschool before they made one.
yes there was two because there is an east and west side to my town.
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:06 AM)maroyasha Wrote:

not true

the lunch really sucks

Awl, you serious, your lunch sucks. I can't go to a school with bad lunch, it's the best part of the day next to P.E.
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:06 AM)maroyasha Wrote:

not true

the lunch really sucks

Sorry to break it to you, but that post was almost two years old...
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:06 AM)maroyasha Wrote: yes there was two because there is an east and west side to my town.
Isn't there an East and West side of every town? If not, then I must have a major problem when it comes to reading maps...

Don't reply to old posts. It's SPAM!!
okay stop complaining about my reply i was just saying that my school is a carp hole.

oh ya forgot to say bfore i was at lunch yesterday and this kid came buy and swung his arm at my chocolate milk. it spilled on me but luckily i was wearing me black jeans. my lunch was ruined kids laughed and i almost riped the table leg to go and give a bloody murder to this kid. like seriuosly dont mess with me. i can say this as the truth. me and my dad got into a fight it got physical. i beat my dad so hard he restrained me and called the police. aahhh good aggresive times.
Got in trouble for doing math in my Math class
My teacher is wack
My school crazy there this girl who say that she will kiss you but she has no guts.
(Mar. 30, 2011  5:12 AM)Guardian Wrote: Got in trouble for doing math in my Math class
My teacher is wack

your mother said WHA?

seriously,your doing something math-ish,then they scold you?how could they!!

anyways,i got a very decent school,pls my mom liked it because of its cold weather,which was perfect for me
I hate when people try to hook you up with other people in school. This guy behind me kept saying "hey, man, that girl like you. Go talk to her." After class I challenge him to a fight, but I didn't attract attention, because of my dislike of crowds. I told that I would bite him to death. Then he looked at me all stupid and run away as if I was going to chase him.

School these days....