In School

Wow I don't even remember having a storage cap back at my school. Also most of us just used USB keys anyway. More convenient.
(Apr. 23, 2009  5:38 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Proxies are the newbie way to go about it.

When you turn on the PC, when it's loading in DOS, F12 or F10 depending on your computer setup and safemode if they have master password off, or utility partition and F2 for command prompt. Then just enter whatever commands you want, i.e. making yourself admin.

Or you could just command prompt to find the IP addresses for the sites. Unless the version of Websense they're using is competent the site's IP should go without trouble. Only problem is that often sites (such as Facebook) redirect itself to the facebook.com link which is blocked. That's for Windows Users.

For Mac users (at school we only use iMacs) a simple google search can find you a generator which will give you the site's IP address.
(Apr. 23, 2009  6:59 PM)Pikachao Wrote: For a reason. If you're really desparate to get them unblocked, go about it the right way and ask your IT technician about it. It's never good if you get caught doing stuff you shouldn't.

lol really?
I have an Idea!!! Im gonna scan my report card and change the grades... them show it to my mom lol
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:48 PM)jsc Wrote: I have an Idea!!! Im gonna scan my report card and change the grades... them show it to my mom lol

Stuff like this usually doesn't work.
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:51 PM)Khel Wrote: Stuff like this usually doesn't work.

you'd be surprised. willing to bet he could get away with it
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you'd be surprised. willing to bet he could get away with it

I agree. It wouldn't be very hard to do. You could even do it in Paint.

(not that I'm saying you should jsc! lol)
I have a better idea! Why don't you put the effort you'd use into altering your report card into doing your school work so you don't have to change it?Chief 2002 - Idea!
I guess it depends on the school. My school for all grades had phone call comments, where the Teachers would call and update your parents as to how you are doing. Plus the report cards had handwritten comments on them. All attempts to alter grades would fail miserably XD
Well im just kidding obviously. Oh and Khel, ours are typed with hardly no comments and very neat.
(Apr. 27, 2009  1:31 PM)jsc Wrote: Im on from school right now!

lol its sooo weird to think that while im in bed lying down at 10:30 in the night theres other people out there at school during the day Confused
I know what yu mean I think this too ^^
(Apr. 23, 2009  7:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: I had Stepmania in my documents for ages. That was fun. XD But then I had to delete it because I had too many files on my account.

You played Stepmania? I play it too, well, I think my skills detoriated though
This place is blocked in school, unless the teachers activate full access internet on our computers, which in that case we can pretty much do anything, but they only activate it when we need to be on the web for our work, which is rarely... Unhappy
(Apr. 23, 2009  1:36 AM)Raykon Wrote: In Australia all of year 9's are getting free laptops in August this year ... Hopefully their mac's but I don't really care if it's windows or mac's.

This makes me sad that I finished High School last year. A free laptop would have been nice. Tongue_out
felgrand is the king of reviving inane threads
Tahnkfully the website isn't blocked on my school's computers.
I never tried, our schools pretty good about blocking things though >_>

Sometimes a google link to sites works whereas typing the url in doesn't, I have no clue. I'd understand google working as a proxy if it were images, but I'm talking normal web search =/
We get an internet ban for using Proxys, and this is banned. >>
sucks for me..i joined tis website a monrh after i finised school
:\ My school is annoying (im sure everyones school is..) they block everything for the students and our school has changed our system to both printing and internet money are combined (so if you dont have internet money - you cant print) but teachers get unlimited internet/printing money and only certain things are blocked for them - it pisses me off. Eee luckily some teachers let students log onto there name so i can do work and go on WBO at the same time. not to mention it wasnt like this when i was in year 8.

(Also if i fail all but one of my lessons this year. Pinching_eyes_2 i pass. Ahaha)
Er lol I figured out something when I used to be in school to unblock every site, it can sometimes slow down the net though. You need to be on Internet explorer and running XP. Press F1 on internet explorer then look for options there, since its on the help page thing, it dosent deny you access to it, then go to Connections, then go edit connections or something along those lines then uncheck the proxy server and it wont deny you any sites. Next time I get access to one of those computers, ill write down the steps clearly and post them.
At school, finish in 20 mins Grin can't wait to get back home... Some Beys I Ordered are coming in today Grin