Important - Upcoming Maintenance

In an effort to counter the recurrent internal error which you have probably all encountered at least once (every day) and which is probably caused by the heavy traffic we are getting, we are going to fall into scheduled maintenance from around 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 24th 2011, until around 7:00 PM ET on Friday, the following day, while we are moving the site to another host. This should give most of our members the time required for everyone's system to be redirected to the World Beyblade Organization on its new host, as it can take a few hours.

We are aware that this can bother some of you, but we have a few pieces of good news coming right after this maintenance during which the board will be turned off!

Your patience and comprehension are very much appreciated, and we truly hope that this move will not be in vain!

The WBO Committee
i must say thank you! I GET THAT so MUCH anywaYS cant wait for maintance strangely!
Finally! While I was using the site I would always get the "MAX CONNECTIONS" Error. I was afraid that was something very bad, finding out later it was nothing but that i had 2 tabs of the WBO Open. Fortunately this will only last a few hours
I'm really glad to hear something is being done about this; words can't really explain how irritating and frequent the issue was becoming. There would be stretches here and there where I wouldn't be able to access the site for 10-15 minutes.
I'm more excited to hear about the "good news" coming after the maintenance.
YES! thank you this happens to me at least 5 times a day and it is definintly starting to get on my nerves
Will this mean less SQL errors? Grin
i thought that was just me, i hope this doesn't end up making us having to go to a new site with no posts and everybody having to sign up, cause then i would take the error any-day. at least this will only take one day, give my internet a day off.
YES thanks but friday's my birthday
Will we still have all our treads and posts?????????
If not then Unhappy Unhappy

Bye
From StormPegy
Im sure if the site is SQL all the post's will be moved to the new host Joyful_3
Oh good mSmile Smile

Bye
From StormPegy
Cool! I hope it works, I've been having the problem for a while.
oh thats betta i think alot of people have been having problems
YES! Finally no more "max user connection" errors! Hope it goes well.
That's good to know. I'll probably see that MyBB Error thing alot less from now on.
Meaning: Goodbye WBO?
What will happen to the Threads and others?
This news is most welcomed, I hope the problem can be resolved with our new host.
Woo Hoo! This is great, MyBB is great, sure. Maybe this new host provides newer, better and more variety of plugins.
(Feb. 23, 2011  1:18 PM)Electric Wrote: Woo Hoo! This is great, MyBB is great, sure. Maybe this new host provides newer, better and more variety of plugins.

I pray for reliability not plug-insPinching_eyes_2
Well this is good new and bad news. The bad news is that I will have nothing to do during that time period of maintenance but the good news is that maybe this new host doesn't have the max user connections thingy that keeps causing errors for me... Anyway, for better or worse let's hope that this is mutually beneficial for the WBO.
(Feb. 23, 2011  11:35 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Meaning: Goodbye WBO?
What will happen to the Threads and others?
Ya what will happen?
thank you WBO committee for taking care of these problems I hope the new host doesn't experience thse problems!