Imagining old burst beys into Sparking Beys

(Nov. 17, 2020  8:18 PM)MEMERS Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:00 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Blistering Phoenix 1D 0wall orbit metal
I just had this idea where similar to paradox you can flip the Phoenix armour for either better OWD or centralized weight distribution.

Also one side would be black and other would be red and clear orange as a nod to the Dead armour and Revive Armour
Phoenix should be the next bey to be evolved
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wyvern evolution?
We NEED a Wyvern evolution
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:23 PM)MEMERS Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wyvern evolution?
We NEED a Wyvern evolution

Yup!
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Phoenix should be the next bey to be evolved
If you go on beyblade wiki and look at the list of legendary bladers there are only 5 or 4 that don’t have a sparking evolution. It includes Xhaka/Xander, Diana/Daigo, Wakiya, Phi, and Gwyn. Totally possible.
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:25 PM)MEMERS Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Phoenix should be the next bey to be evolved
If you go on beyblade wiki and look at the list of legendary bladers there are only 5 or 4 that don’t have a sparking evolution. It includes Xhaka/Xander, Diana/Daigo, Wakiya, Phi, and Gwyn. Totally possible.

Still we have to wait to find out what beys will get the evolutions
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:25 PM)MEMERS Wrote: If you go on beyblade wiki and look at the list of legendary bladers there are only 5 or 4 that don’t have a sparking evolution. It includes Xhaka/Xander, Diana/Daigo, Wakiya, Phi, and Gwyn. Totally possible.

Still we have to wait to find out what beys will get the evolutions
TBH I don’t want new beys just old one’s sparking form.
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:26 PM)MEMERS Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Still we have to wait to find out what beys will get the evolutions
TBH I don’t want new beys just old one’s sparking form.

ok
Infinite Achilles evolution- Achilles Burn Cho Dimension´ (If you get the joke)
Apocalypse- Apocalypse The End
Genesis- Genesis The Beginning
Variant
Achilles (black chip)
1A
Hunter'

DEATHSCYTHER
Longinus Volcano Ou Destroy'
Dragon Burn Cho Evolution' (Fusion)
I've got an idea for a Sparking Phoenix:
Eternal Phoenix Kou Friction'
Okay so the gimmick here is that it has armor, similar to its predecessors ( Revive/Dead Phoenix ). Now the gimmick on that armor is that its free-spinning at first, then after two clicks it'd hit the tabs, making two small prongs ( similar to the prongs that'd release Revive/Dead Phoenix's armor ) pop out of the gap where the Armor ring is held and the Eternal Ring's inner layer would spin rapidly ( similar to the Volcano ring ) to shoot it out and reveal the inner layer.
YESSSSSS IT IS GENIUS, i hope the people at takara-tomy or hasbro go on the wbo
(Nov. 26, 2020  4:34 AM)Longinox Wrote: I've got an idea for a Sparking Phoenix:
Okay so the gimmick here is that it has armor, similar to its predecessors ( Revive/Dead Phoenix ). Now the gimmick on that armor is that its free-spinning at first, then after two clicks it'd hit the tabs, making two small prongs ( similar to the prongs that'd release Revive/Dead Phoenix's armor ) pop out of the gap where the Armor ring is held and the Eternal Ring's inner layer would spin rapidly ( similar to the Volcano ring ) to shoot it out and reveal the inner layer.

Wouldn’t work, the free spin part at least
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:02 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  4:34 AM)Longinox Wrote: I've got an idea for a Sparking Phoenix:
Okay so the gimmick here is that it has armor,  similar to its predecessors ( Revive/Dead Phoenix ). Now the gimmick on that armor is that its free-spinning at first, then after two clicks it'd hit the tabs, making two small prongs ( similar to the prongs that'd release Revive/Dead Phoenix's armor ) pop out of the gap where the Armor ring is held  and the Eternal Ring's inner layer would spin rapidly ( similar to the Volcano ring ) to shoot it out and reveal the inner layer.

Wouldn’t work, the free spin part at least

Well let's say the gap that's supposed to hold the Armor is as long as the whole Ring's circumference so it can move freely.

That seems cool
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:02 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:02 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Wouldn’t work, the free spin part at least

Well let's say the gap that's supposed to hold the Armor is as long as the whole Ring's circumference so it can move freely.

Even then, the armor wouldn’t be able to pop off because of the way the armor locked in the first place. If it was free spin, the movement of the armor would be unpredictable and the prongs wouldn’t be able to shoot it out.
Fusion beys:
Dragon Burn Cho Evolution´
Infinite Diabolos Xceed 2B
Decide to bump this thread a bit.
Some beys I see for the color schemes
Longinus (Cause that was the closest I could think of) Volcano Ou Destroy´
Achilles Burn Cho Dimension´ (Super Z and ABCD)
Spriggan The End Kou Zeta´ (If Shu were to be evil)
If Uranus was to ever get a Sparking Evolution here would be the prototype combo I guess.
Uranus The End Kou Mobius
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If Uranus was to ever get a Sparking Evolution here would be the prototype combo I guess.
Uranus The End Kou Mobius

Limit break evolution*