Im New Here! HELP ME

So I Just Made A New Account On The WBO, and um I don't really Know what to do. So can Someone give me some thing I Can do on WBO
Hi welcome to the WBO. Where do you live they might be some, torny's near you. If you need any help just PM me or want to chat. Well have a nice time on hear hope you enjoy itSmile.
I live In Paterson, NJ, United States. The thing I want to know it what are some things to do, I don't know where the chat it.
~Thanks For Replying
If you want to chat all you have to do is PM the member you want and talk. Post in thing's that you no what to post. Dont forget to read the ruls.
Okay Thanks, You've Helped Me A lot!
1 question, how do you get a passport?
you can buy the beyblade passport at WBO official tournaments
okay thanks, but what to you do with a passport?
You can buy it at a WBO torny for $10 or click passport on the WBO and get it by paypal. It's not real you just get a face (like mine) on you profile. it get's you in to any WBO torny's for a year.
thanks, and is it only for tournaments?
Yes WBO Tournament's and WBO Giveaway's.
Okay, Thanks. If I have anymore questions can I post them here or in a new thread?
You can but you should realy PM someone like me or a mod or the name's in blue. dont start a new thread it's SPAM. Or go to Ask a question, get an answer!.
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. its a good resource. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Well, I'm going to put the peices together for you since you seem a bit confused.

The WBO is not a chat room. Rather, we are a discussion board for Beyblades and we encourage real-life competitive play.

The WBO passport gets you free admission to WBO tournaments for a year. Alternatively, you can pay 5$ per tournament. In addition to all-year round free admission, the passport lets you participate in draws and other "passport-only" special events to win cool prizes!

To ask questions, you have two main threads:
"Questions about the WBO", here you can ask questions related to the WBO. But you should ALWAYS search before you ask since it is likely someone has answered your question before.

"Ask a question, get an answer#2" is for Beyblading questions. As before, search first.

You can always PM me for conversations since I really have nothing better to do, lol Tongue_out

Questions can also be asked to me or other members in italicized usernames. Read Dark_Mousy's guide and PM him since he really has a lot of free time to derp around with, lol.