[Illinois, USA] Tournament Interest #2

I don't want you guys to decide everything based around me haha. I should know when I'll be there by the end of February, but that might be a bit late if you guys wanted to host a tournament at the beginning of March.
We usually host around the end of the month.
(Feb. 23, 2014  2:57 PM)Kei Wrote: I don't want you guys to decide everything based around me haha. I should know when I'll be there by the end of February, but that might be a bit late if you guys wanted to host a tournament at the beginning of March.
You will place even in another city, haha. But seriously, it be great if you were to go!

Also not to go off topic or anything but, isn't there always a tournament in Toronto at the beginning of March? If I could recall, there was one last year on the third.
Different metas= Different meta ruler wins Serious
Maybe he makes an exception this time for us!
(Feb. 23, 2014  3:15 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2014  2:57 PM)Kei Wrote: I don't want you guys to decide everything based around me haha. I should know when I'll be there by the end of February, but that might be a bit late if you guys wanted to host a tournament at the beginning of March.
You will place even in another city, haha. But seriously, it be great if you were to go!

Also not to go off topic or anything but, isn't there always a tournament in Toronto at the beginning of March? If I could recall, there was one last year on the third.

I hope! I've never competed in another city before, so it would be a new and challenging experience for me.

This isn't really the place to talk about this, but we will almost certainly be having a tournament in Toronto in March. The only problem holding Pockyx3 and I back from deciding on a date right now is the fact that my plans for the trip to Chicago in March are uncertain right now as far as dates are concerned. We should hopefully have a better idea by next weekend what's happening.
GBT2 Chicago Qualifier-March 22nd
6600 W. Lee St
Confirmed Participants
Round Shell MS
Snoop Dog MS
I think I could come. I could also serve as a backup host in case something happens with you.
(Feb. 25, 2014  6:18 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: GBT2 Chicago Qualifier-March 22nd
6600 W. Lee St
Confirmed Participants
Round Shell MS
Snoop Dog MS

Just to clarify: it won't be a qualifier without our permission.
Of course Kei, I was just posting to see if anyone could come.
Can Scout25 come? And Oddity plz come!
I'll look into it, and since it is planned far in advance, and long as you don't switch the date a million times, I should be able to go. I would like for i to be a qualifier, I think it would make more people want to come.

Also, the location is a house? wouldn't it be better if we used the park we had in niles?
The location is Oak Park Tongue_out.
I'll be in Chicago and free on the 15th, 16th, and 22nd. I don't want to confirm myself if there is going to be a tournament yet, but there's a very good chance I could make it. Are you still looking at the 22nd, Snoop Dog MS?
Maybe for 22nd, most likely yes because I'm planning ahead on this one.
Yeah, still looking at the 22nd.
So, my mom said I can host a tournament on the 22nd. I am still wondering for a qualifier. How would I do this Kei? Do I put it as a normal tournament proposal or...?
(Mar. 09, 2014  5:30 AM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: So, my mom said I can host a tournament on the 22nd. I am still wondering for a qualifier. How would I do this Kei? Do I put it as a normal tournament proposal or...?

Right now Kei is on the way or in Chicago, so he will probably be unable to reply, but I would still try contacting him to see if he would be there on the twenty-second. That being said, propose it as a normal tournament but with a mention that you would like it to be a qualifier. The Committee decides which place or locations are going to be qualifiers though, in the end.
All right, I'm posting it up right now.
I'm in Chicago right now, but I actually forgot to bring my Beyblades because the tournament had not been totally confirmed before I left ... However, if I can borrow parts from some people, I'd still be happy to come and compete. Only if the selection is good, though haha. If anyone can do that for me, let me know, and I'll find out if I can make it.
I'd be willing to lend you parts, if needed.
Yeah, I'll Definetly be able to let you borrow my parts.
So Mar. 22 is a definite date?
Yes, it's a definite date.
What's the final time and location for the tournament?
It's at Oak Park in Niles, and it starts at 1, registration at 12
Is everybody ready for this weekend?! FYI, this has been approved and the thread will be posted tomorrow.