[Illinois, USA] Tournament Interest #2

I just have to tell my coach I'll be unavailable for my rugby game on Saturday then I'll be good to go.
I'll be willing to lend parts and i will do by best to be there if i can (assuming i feel better by then).

I hate colds.

I cant find the park on google maps. Can you inform me of the street it is on?
It'd be great if you could make it! We could have our whole team together.
Never mind, i found the park. By the way, sould i bring my zero g stadium, or are we doing this without it?
Wait, I forgot what the format was XD You can bring it for free play if you want.
WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you're excited, but please don't make short posts like that.

Anyway, can't wait for the tournament! I need to get back in the game, I've just missed the top 3 in my last two tournaments.

Just to clarify, Shining Snoop or whatever your username is, haha, you do have prizes and a device capable of making brackets, correct?
Yes, I am capable of making brackets. One problem though, for some reason I can't post the thread :\
Why? What happens when you try?
Just post it in the WBO General forum and we will move it, like before ?
Ok, I'll try again.
tournaments were so fun
We're having them about once every 2-3 months now, if you could attend some that'd be great!
I am a Bloomington, IL blader. I am very interested in attending one of the Illinois tournaments...I know one just passed and I missed it...any idea when the next one will be? Smile
I've been pretty busy and Snoop Dog MS has taken a break from the WBO for a bit due to personal things. We're the two main hosts right now, so there may not be a tournament for a little bit. School is almost done though, so once that's over, I'll try to put something together.
Can one of you guys contact Snoop Dog MS directly? We're still waiting on the fees from the last tournament, and it's blocking several other tournaments from being processed right now.
I've tried, and he said he'd turn them in.
(May. 03, 2014  9:14 PM)Dual Wrote: I've tried, and he said he'd turn them in.

How recently was that? Maybe let him know that there's not only his tournament waiting to be processed, but others as well because he hasn't submitted the fees yet.
A few weeks ago at most. I'll try again.
Alright guys, I'm trying to gather interest for another tournament that I will host.
It will most likely be sometime during the end of May/beginning of June. As for the format, I was leaning towards Limited. Of course, if the majority of possible participants want otherwise, it could be changed. So if anyone can make it, please say when.
By Limited format, please jog my memory, what does that mean? And will it be in Chicago?
Limited format basically is anything pre-4D with a few exceptions. Here is a more detailed explanation: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Official...ht=Limited

It would be in Niles, as usual, at this location: 7700 Lee St, Niles.
Why are Rapidity blades banned? Some people can't afford the real ones...is there any exceptions to this?
No, because Rapidity beyblades are fake, plus real blades aren't that much more expensive.

If you need to borrow parts, I could lend you some for a tournament.
(May. 19, 2014  1:12 AM)Dual Wrote: No, because Rapidity beyblades are fake, plus real blades aren't that much more expensive.

If you need to borrow parts, I could lend you some for a tournament.

Ok. What about one of my blades is colored with Sharpie? XD