[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
I'm in. When were you guys thinking?
In the third week of August, do you have any friends that could come?
just so we are on the same page it was sopposed to be the 24th right
I guess... but we need to get it approved first. Guys important bring as many blader friends as possible if this happens. We just need Kai-Vs approval if Ultramarine puts the approval up.
well then whoever the orginizer is will have to sign all of them up for the wbo if u have blader friends make them acounts now
I alreay had a blader friend, thetrashcan56.
I'm gonna be gone after August 15th so I can't come to the tourney.
sorry to hear that
It's ok, it won't be on the 15th, it'll probably be around the 20th, if Ultramarine finally puts an approval up, haha.
...you don't seem to realise we need 8 confirmed attendees before I can do anything.
ya and i thought it was gunna be on the weekend of the tenth
I'll be gone the 15th AND AFTER so I won't make it to any tourney after then.
@Ultramarine I do realize that, but we need to put the approval up as soon as possible, also, I can probably bring some friends over for a tournament but chances are, we will have 7 confirmed attendees, without scout. Someone needs to PM any Indiana bladers ASAP
Why? You must have eight to put up a proposal. In some cases no, but considering Chicago isn't an active area, I'm guessing the committee would rather you actually have eight before the proposal.
how about we just have it on the tenth then scout can go and its a weekend
I cant go on the tenth... Im coming back on the third week of August, also, Tri, would you be able to make it, or no?
No, I start school the 12th.
Ack! Okay, Unhappy well, I guess this wont happen but, can you PM Cake to see if he can come?
well it seems everyone is makeing up their own dates
Did I miss any tourneys in the last few months
No, but we're trying to make one if you're up for it Smile
I can't come the 10th either. Ok, like I said, everyone post when they can come, and when would be best. Much more helpful than posting when you can't come.
Yeah! I can most likely go on the 3rd week of August.
I can go anytime from July 28th to August 19th, anytime, any day, unless some semi-last minute plans come up. Also, Saturdays from 12:00 to 5:00 I'm busy.
i can go every other weekend aka second week of augest fourth week of augest etc. and on a weekend unless it was closer