[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Ok, I talked to Kai-V, and she said we should start planning a normal tournament, and the committee will see if they can make it a qualifier. So we need 8 confirmed people, and Zero-G stadiums!
count me out i dont have experiance with zero g and it just not appealing to me
\
(Apr. 07, 2013  3:04 AM)Ironroost3r Wrote: count me out i dont have experiance with zero g and it just not appealing to me
\

Ah, the format should really not upset you like that. You should definitely try it first, and for what winning the tournament could win you, it is really an experience you would regret not having been a part of.
(Apr. 07, 2013  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2013  3:04 AM)Ironroost3r Wrote: count me out i dont have experiance with zero g and it just not appealing to me
\

Ah, the format should really not upset you like that. You should definitely try it first, and for what winning the tournament could win you, it is really an experience you would regret not having been a part of.

I agree with you Kai-V. so the tournament will be on the map once we get everything settled right.
As long as we get enough people, and a zero g stadium.
And Nitro! do you know whether you can make it it or not?
so oak park is an actual park in Niles, Illinois correct
Correct. It's a nice park and if we have mats the concrete area will be great.
could you send an adress please?
7700 Lee St.
Also, I sent out a pm, and only one person has responded. Come on guys! We can do this!
(Apr. 08, 2013  11:34 PM)Nitro! Wrote: good this going well

Not quite, if we are to do this, we need at least 5 more confirmed people, like....

Ironroost3r
Earthkerbecs123
L-dragodestroy9
Facade
Anti ray
Xavblade

If you're on this list, come join our attempt to hold a qualifier!
ok you can put me down as yes!
Of course! But stay active so when (if) we get a day and time you know when to come. Thanks for your cooperation.
Please don't double post, you can just pm us asking. But right now, still just us three, as no one else has responded.
Can you come to a tournament in Niles?
Would you be interested in coming to a tourney? We need more people to say they could before we could propose one.
if you can come tell us!
...you don't need zero g beys for zero g format...
I need the place and time.
before we settle that we need more confirmed people