[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
No it's ok. If our team were to host a tournament, it would be here-
Oak Park (its the actual park!), Niles, Illinois.
There are a few places in the park we could have it.
1. There's this covered place that has tables, they're the bad ones with holes though.
2. The grass...
3. This cement platform. We could bring blankets.
I could bring a zero g for fun. Hmm I think most of us are more near northern illinois than the center oak park moght work or palatine or schemberg does anyone wanna vote or somthing
Well if we're the ones hosting it, the location that's easiest for us would be best. I'm not trying to sound selfish, but its the logical choice. We had been planning a tournament in this same spot previously and had 8 confirmed participants, but we just couldn't find the time.
I'll probably fine the time if you have one there. I'm in!
Ya it depends on the day but I could go to niles
Ok. I know my spring break is different from other people I know, so a weekend would probably be best.
My spring break is the week after next.
Mine starts on the Thursday before Easter, and doesn't end until two Mondays after.
Mines the week after next
Ok, so the only overlapping day would be that Thursday. If we were to do this, the weekend after Easter Sunday would probably be good. What do you guys think?
So you guys are definetly hosting then and no that's to soon it could take time lets try a weekend in april we need people to see this in the events page and the longet we wait the bigger it is
if there is a tournament im in i never went to a wbo tournament before
Guys! If we can get lots of people, Illinois could participate in the wbo American championships! Check the official thread (3rd post). Lets make this happen!
(Apr. 04, 2013  8:04 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Guys! If we can get lots of people, Illinois could participate in the wbo American championships! Check the official thread (3rd post). Lets make this happen!

Yes all bladers please speak up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in! Lets get this thing going! Outnumbered, I'm gonna tell all of the renegades.
Make sure you guys all sign up on the BeyMap, that way we could send an invitation to everyone in the region much more easily : http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php
im down to come
Cool! If this were to happen, we'd need zero g stadiums. Neither I nor scout25 has one.
i was hoping reg takara tomy stadiums
Ok...but would you be able to come?
i gotta check but im plannig on it
(Apr. 06, 2013  12:41 AM)Nitro! Wrote: i was hoping reg takara tomy stadiums

If you look at the beyrev thread, it says that all qualifiers will be in the zero g format. Please try to come anyway though, and tell all the other Chicago bladers you know. SPREAD THE WORD!
sure thing. there is no way i would miss it because of the format.
If we need 8 how about

Outnumbered
Scout25 (me)
Kaihiwatari5673 (a member of me and outnumbereds team) Edit: he hasn't been on in a while....?
Ldragodestroy9
Nitro!
Facade?
Ironroost3r?
Earthkerbecs123
Antiray?

So you guys in? We could get more too.