[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
good point but not everyone likes what i like or what the other person likes, everyone has their own preferrence and one way to satisfiy all beyblade fans not just the ones that like the bb 10 stadiums, is to provide more than one option, dont get me wrong i love the bb 10 and its my favorite stadium, but i know that not everyone is like me and likes what i like, just saying its nice to have choices, and it will only help find more bladers if you really are serious about making this happen we need to grow,
Think you could get a zero g stadium for players in like the final rounds or just maybe for the losers? Oh and I might be there (where and when ever it is).
Well we have mostly bb 10s so it would be much easier to use normal bb 10s.
(Feb. 16, 2013  12:59 AM)Flare45 Wrote: Think you could get a zero g stadium for players in like the final rounds or just maybe for the losers? Oh and I might be there (where and when ever it is).

You can't have both formats in one tournament.
i personally dont have one not really fond of them but i am just starting to build on my collection of beys and stadiums so i may have one by the time this takes place, it is also very possible that someone thats going already has one and may be more than willing to take one, you never know, I cant promise or guarantee that there will be one there for pp who have already been eliminated but i can give you my word that i will do my best and put all my efforts into meeting your request to the best of my ability as long as it is reasonable. As far as the location and time you would really have to talk to the other hosts. theyre more of the organizers and the hosts im more of a supporter but ill be glad to host

you dont have too have that format in the tourney the losers that are eliminated just have one of too the side for them, it wont hurt none bc that stadium will have no actually involvement in the actuall tournament... bb-10 all the way for the tourney,,, but just the extra stadiums for recreational use, just for battles just for the enjoyment of it, im pretty sure there are no rules against that since the other stadiums will not be used other than the bb-10 for the tournament matches,, or am I wrong?

all im saying is just because the tournament is over and their is a winner declared , and we are no longer playing for points or rank, it doesnt mean the bey battles have to stop, some of us would still like to stick around for a bit maybe battle some of the other ppl there after the tourney, and its nice to have other stadiums to have battles on since the those battles wont be official i dont think it should matter at that point on , but for the tournament i support bb 10 all the way
Can't there be a tournament in O'Fallon instead? Chicago is far to hard to set up tournaments in, as for O'Fallon I know like 10 bladers in 1 school.
Why not in Litchfield or Decatur or even Lincoln ? If you hold it in the middle part of the state it will bring people from all around the state.
(Feb. 16, 2013  6:17 AM)Flare45 Wrote: Why not in Litchfield or Decatur or even Lincoln ? If you hold it in the middle part of the state it will bring people from all around the state.

That seems to be the fairest option, unless nobody could even find their way inside those cities ...
Well I know for a fact that
1. Scout25 and I (and possibly kaihiwatari5673) would not be able to go to tourneys that aren't close.
2. There has always been a great turnout when the tournaments have been in the Chicagoland area.
That's all.
@DProuductions that isn't true. I went to three tournaments in Chicago and there was a great turnout. Much more than 10 people (approximately 50 showed up to one of them). So it is not that hard to have one here.
(Feb. 15, 2013  10:25 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: There are many people who own bb 10s so I think it would be more fun to battle in those. But bring the stadiums if you like.
Well, I am not one of those people.
for the guy that mentioned getting a tourney in o fallon, my advice to you is if you already know ten ppl off the bat , you got enough ppl to start your own tourney near you, this is what we need not just one tournament in ill but multiple in different locations, instead of one we can have two, one in o fallon and another around the city, that way its all about a closer location, both tourneys will have ppl coming from different places so some ppl may be closer to chicago so they will enter that one will others will be closer to o fallon so they would show up to that one instead, its a win win for everyone, and we get not one but two tourneys in illinois, and afterwards lets report how succesfull the events went to eachother this way we can learn from one another and be better knoledged and prepared when we decide to host another event to help it be that much more succesfull
Anyways, if this will work, I will need the tournament to be in palatine. I have a location in mind where we can meet. Then I can lead you to the specific area for the tournament. But if I am going to be there, I have to be close enough so I can slip out of the house. I can't go outside of palatine without mom complaining. For the tournament I think that we should meet at the palatine station on the northwest trainline. That should work. We can take the train in, walk like 3 blocks and start the tournament.
You shouldn't sneak out without your moms permission because if something happens someone has to be held liable and your mother would not have given consent for you to be there so if something were to happen the organizer would be held responsible.... and its about convieniency for everyone that participate not just for one of us
(Feb. 18, 2013  8:27 PM)Ironroost3r Wrote: You shouldn't sneak out without your moms permission because if something happens someone has to be held liable and your mother would not have given consent for you to be there so if something were to happen the organizer would be held responsible.... and its about convieniency for everyone that participate not just for one of us
Oh please. The odds? 10,000/1. I will be fine. Run the numbers. You'll see. Honestly. One of my mottos is live till it hurts. I will be fine
u must have grown up with alot of bruises
grew up in early 90s paramount (los angeles area) lot of gun fire and gang activitie, drive by's? what does bruises have to do with it?
This is off topic. All we need to know is if l dragodestroy9 can make it to the tourney with his parents permission. Can or can't you? Also I think the final verdict is that we will be using bb-10's, as not everyone woul be ready for a zero g tourney. I know that, outnumbered, you had a possible location, so can you re-post it again. I can't seem to find it. Please every one then pm me whether or not they could make it to that location. Then if that works, we can start talking about hosts and dates once again. Thank you all for your patience.
(Feb. 20, 2013  7:53 PM)scout25 Wrote: This is off topic. All we need to know is if l dragodestroy9 can make it to the tourney with his parents permission. Can or can't you? Also I think the final verdict is that we will be using bb-10's, as not everyone woul be ready for a zero g tourney. I know that, outnumbered, you had a possible location, so can you re-post it again. I can't seem to find it. Please every one then pm me whether or not they could make it to that location. Then if that works, we can start talking about hosts and dates once again. Thank you all for your patience.
I would need details on the time, date and location. Then I can see.

(Feb. 20, 2013  5:40 AM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: u must have grown up with alot of bruises

Yeah mainly with a bowstring hitting the inside of my elbow. I would not reccomend having that experience.
You do archery? And there's an arm guard for that. I never really needed one though, it wasn't a problem for me. Sorry for the off topic. When the location is posted, think of it like the time and date already works for you, and then (EDIT: super-duper stupid spell check) ask whether or not you could go. I talked to outnumbered, he should be posting the location he suggested soon.
First part, yes I do, and I do use the armguard. Second part, great.
Scout25 what? You didn't talk to me and I never said that.
We are getting of topic.
So, what do we do now?
just pm me whenever you guys actually go thru with it and there is a set date and place.
(Feb. 23, 2013  4:30 PM)Ironroost3r Wrote: just pm me whenever you guys actually go thru with it and there is a set date and place.

Can I just say, not helpful. You could help us get it arranged.