Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

I'll try.
I have made a track, that when spinning, is invisible. So you're opponent will not notice that it's there.
Maybe the sounds and the fact that the metal wheels aren't clashing will give it away, though.
got two metro l dragos so going to make some parts out of them
I made a track just like that! but this is more like the shredder that max faces against Urie, i think, and it works like a charm!
(Nov. 21, 2010  10:00 AM)s200401150 Wrote: got two metro l dragos so going to make some parts out of them

Awesome. Can't wait for the results.
(Nov. 21, 2010  10:13 AM)Nwolf Wrote: I made a track just like that! but this is more like the shredder that max faces against Urie, i think, and it works like a charm!

Yeah, sometimes I plan my Illegal stuff on paper. I've drawn out a track called BD125, for Barricade Defence 125. It's basically Defence 125, but with metal panels around the sides. That's why I named it Barricade.
hmm sounds like md145(metal defence) on a 120 height.
Do you mind testing smash potential s200501150?
I did Meteo Leone and Meteo Gemios Grin
Instead of just posting things like that, you could actually post pictures as well and make your messages less similar to SPAM.
you took the rubber off? so will it still spin steal a little bit like lightning l drago?
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:58 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Do you mind testing smash potential s200501150?
Its s200401150.......
well Ill try and heres some pics and test results
mf-h earth bull gb145 wb : 1 win
meteo ldrago df145 rf : 9 win
90% win
im using a mfb attack stadium
bull is shot at 80% power
drago is in rageing mode
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

No. I need to start breaking my unwanted action figures I used to lay with ages ago as beyblade parts.
Why do I still have them, anyway?
i have no idea why you would keep them...
The forbidden Bey...

Rock Leone 145LSF.

A success!

No! Typo! I wrote 'quit' when I should've wrote quite. . .
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

that is cool
imagine that on the 230 track
That would be madness. Haha. I wonder...

This bey seems to spin longer when hit. That's strange.
Absorbotion? Science? It is a mystery
...... posting my rubber ball ver 2.0 some time later
Ergh, my M145 track's locking clutch is not as strong as it used to be. What I did was fit a thin piece of paper in between the slide locks. So the resistance is MUCH higher.