Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

SUPERSPECIALAWESOME!
That's funny. I also add metal to my Metal Fusion beys.
I've got some old HMS beys lying around my house, just need to find them...
(I was a very careless 5 year old.)

It's amazing what the BeyKiller2 did to your Earth wheel. Illegal or not, these rule.
how did you make them?
how do you make the long launcher
Do you need ideas for projects?
EPIC!!!these things look so beast that even superman couldnt defeat them...and his eyes are bullet proof...
If only the Metal Bearing one was real. I love stamina. Hahaha
Ooh! I have one! On the metal wheel, give it metal claws! (by claws I mean like the C145 ones)
Wow....
Coat a wheel in rubber, and use RF! XD

Then put it with C145 and any energy ring. XD
I know! Take a launchergrip or d-power launcher and get It to launch 2x faster than normal!
(Oct. 26, 2010  11:40 PM)Joshuaismarked Wrote: Coat a wheel in rubber, and use RF! XD

Then put it with C145 and any energy ring. XD

Ill do this one
i have one why don't you try getting ed 145 taking of the claw parts and replacing them with sharper tilted ones so it can balance out the bey and help attack or make it so they don't spin and that will make it much better at attacking high up and if it was metal with markings it would look beast...
and that they looked like claws...
But how do you make the longer auncher
i bet you get two cut them and melt them together...
I have some plastic beyblades around my house. Just need to find em
s200401150, you should modify the title to something more general, not just a showcase for three users.
(Oct. 28, 2010  8:54 AM)Nwolf Wrote: i bet you get two cut them and melt them together...

Good Idea.
Heheh! I built that modded HMS/HWS Launcher! YAY!
holy.... nice!!! I had a broken dragoon f (attack ring was missing a spike and tip was all worn out on BB), so I took off the blade base and used its spin gear. I beat Sea Dragon MS 3 out of 5 times. However, the winder broke, so I can't really use it anymore.
(Nov. 01, 2010  9:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: s200401150, you should modify the title to something more general, not just a showcase for three users.
Umm ok
done it
also making some thing dedicated to Night for his story
Thanks. Sorry for making my own showcase, otherwise you still could have had your own to yourself. I'll try to add more.
Here's my latest bottoms/performance tips...
EDIT=Surprisingly, they fit in perfectly. The MXF is a perfume lid and makes a bey go around like mad. The MSB is... I just found it in my room. Uhh and it's nothing I haven't seen before. Almost like Wide Ball but with slower movement. Reason is because at the bottom of the ball, there's a tiny flat area. It's just tiny, though.
Attached Files

.png   Ill.png (Size: 87.46 KB / Downloads: 642)
MSB sounds kinda useful. And MXF sounds... well, extreme.
haha I ve had a metal semi flat ball somewhere